for all central nj suby owners - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on for all central nj suby owners within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; once sailing season is over in a few weeks I'll be able to come home on weekends. Maybe set up ...

once sailing season is over in a few weeks I'll be able to come home on weekends. Maybe set up a meet down in the eatontown area or somewhere around me... We could all hit up a diner for an early dinner than go for a post rush hour cruise on 18. just throwing ideas out there, anyone else interested?
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LIV 2 RLY View Post
    Jeff/Clinton wanna chill tomorrow at some time? I might change my tranny fluid at some point with Redline Lightweight Shockproof.
    sry bro, I have work tonight. 3-9:45pm. and tomorrow [Thursday] I am meeting a person in Toms River.
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

call me joe im down

I tried to call u, your phone wasn't on or something I left you a message.
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

I'm also into photography!
    Check out my photos: My Flickr

joe call me 908 591 6333

got a new mod on my list [last one] soon-to-be. relitivly cheap, and reversible, and soon, Jeff won't be the only one at the meets with them

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

Clinton, pending mods don't count. LOL
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

I know the scheduled meet is on Sunday, but if anyone wants to hang out tomorrow I'd probably be down depending on whats going on.

Clinton - I installed my LED parking lights today, they added 15 hp each and look awesome. Real intense. haha thanks
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

yo im down to chill today let me know whats up ill be home from ac around 1 ish peace out just call my cell

yo im think about going to the track wensday... any takers wana join... if not this wensday maybe next if we can get a bunch of people to go,,, one last time before it closes

Apparently the most bumpin nights to go to Rutgers are Tuesday and Thursday. We are going to try and meet tonight if there are enough people interested in going. We usually meet up between 7 and 8 and just hang out near the grease trucks, or walk around New Brunswick.

Jeff (CrazyfastWRX) called me before and wants to meet up tonight. Hopefully a few new faces will be able to come out. If you need my number, let me know and I will PM it to you so you can call if you have any questions.

-Joe
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

Jeff, I can hang out today just after 3pm. promised to drop a girl off from school, and Joe, I am up for a greasetrucks meet tonight! that is, if I don't get my HIDs tonight also, lol. then I'll show up in style! see ya then, please read this post if you can.

I am in school until 1:41pm,

and the rest of the week until 11:30am.

early dismissal on half days rule!!

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

I'll see you all tonight at grease trucks around 7:30, I'm going to post up in the old thread too since more people are subscribed to it.
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

ill see u guys there and we can talk about track day tomorrow

anyone up for meeting up tonight? I think Steve sorta got his car fixed again, lol.

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.