for all central nj suby owners - Page 14
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on for all central nj suby owners within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yeah joe its ok u move and and forget about all of us lol...... go stage 2 and then i ...

yeah joe its ok u move and and forget about all of us lol...... go stage 2 and then i wont beat u so bad lmfao

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the snow has fallen

so how'd last nite end up?
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

no one wanted to race me

HERE IS CLINTON

That looks like fun
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

wow, no one has posted in a while... just seeing what is up. Anything going down this weekend?

depends how close it is and if I have enough gas in my car, lol

~Clinton
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

well as of now is there anything planned... wana go see if we can find some rice RWD hondas with tribal graphics HUGE wings and bodykits again...lol

how was that, did I miss out on anything?

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

well it was just me my friend and jeff, and no one would race jeff... and i was the only one there with an s2k, hell, i was the only one with a car that was abouve a '95(aside from jeff). But i was talking about the honda that we saw on the roads earlyer that day when i was riding with u. Is there anything going down this weekend sam? Will u be down?

nothing expressly planned but I'll be around this weekend. If we get some snow I think a parking lot meet is called for, if not, we might end up doing something else. I'm kinda busy this weekend (gotta help teh gurl decorate the house Sat. morning, and I'm seeing George Carlin Sun. nite) but when I'm free as always I'm more than up to BS about suby's.

Side note: Looks like I'm getting an STi Hood Scoop. for me.

Teh Wagon

lol, nice. The hood scoop would look sick. Yesturday when it was snowing, i was geting on to an entrance ramp for 18 and was going like 40 and i seriously drifted the hole thing. Having the s2000 and being a RWD car, i know it was nothing special, but it was still sick and i was so proud of my self. lol

I <3 S2k
    -2004 San Remo Red WRX Sedan-
    Blobeye Syndicate #24

"Pain of Discipline or Pain of Regret..take your pick." ~ Notre Dame

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny V View Post
    I <3 S2k
    lol... its a goog car, but still, i like wrxs better. its fun though andits what i got right now so i cant complain

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.