for all central nj suby owners - Page 10
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on for all central nj suby owners within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Im' up for it. I am just going to have to go to my dealer tomorrow. there seems to be ...

Im' up for it. I am just going to have to go to my dealer tomorrow. there seems to be a noise almost like what Dave told me was coming from his car on mine. it is like somethnig rolling and hitting something, but with some akward sound. it sounds like the front driver area though, and more autible in the cabin, and is audible from outside. creeping me out.

Sam--I am up for it. I loved those roads!
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dave may want to meet up with us tonight if we can do the flaps tonight Jeff. txt and let us know.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

yo guys, i have a few questions about the laws for tuning in NJ

Is it legal to have a catless dp?

Does the AccessPort maps screw with your emmissions making them illegal?

Are there any other things that you cant do reguarding modding with the emission laws?

Catless dp is ilegal only if a cop looks under ur car. As far as inspection with a catless it all depends on where u go. As long as ur not throwing any cel's u should be ok as most inspection stations can't test for emissions due to 2wd dyno. Most of them just plug up to ur obd2 port to check emissions.
    As for th ap, as far as i know u can defeat the cel codes so it shouldn't be a problem.
    If ur realy worried about it just get a catted dp.
    Hope that helps

Hey guys I've already talk to sam about saturday. We both agree that a day drive will be bad due to this being a holiday weekend with alot of out-of-towners in the area. I think we should do like last time at night. There should be less traffic and cops out at that time.

I'm good for probally next weekend because there will still be cops prowling like crazy around. my area has alot of cops just sitting and cruising eversince the beginning of the week, so I think it is best if we hold off until next week when the holiday vacation is over
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

Hey Guys Guess What I Just Farted And Gave My Car An Extra 15 Hp And I Did 100 In 6 Seconds Lmfao..... Im Still Good For Sat.. Clinton If U Wana Do Ur Mud Flaps And I Can Change Over My Rims.... Also Sorry About Last Night I Didnt Get Out Of Work Till 1am

we can do the flaps and rims tomorrow if you want to. just txt me and let me know. hopefully we can get it all done in the morning. my account only has $40 in it now, but I'll still pay you for the flap installation

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

So are we on for tomorrow nite? I'm still in for an applebees meet if you guys are, and we wont go offroad for dave and alex. I just finished washing my car and let me say... cold weather sucks. My new exhuast sounds sick...
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

yea, I'm up for it. hopefully me, Jeff, and Dave won't come across a wierd old lady like we did before on Rt. 35, haha

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

should I even ask?

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

i'm not too sure about tomorrow. Clinton has a point with the cops being out cuz of the holiday weekend. My thanksgiving was postponed for saturday due to my mom being sick so who knows what time I'll be getting out, plus jeff won't be back in the area till 8 or so. and to further add to everything leaning towards not going my rear brakes started hittin metal and i rather not drive agressive just relying on the fronts. Sorry guys but given the signs i think i'm gonna hold off on this one.

bummer, I'll still go if anyone wants to meet up.

Teh Wagon

Sry about today Sam, but after seeing how many people were pulled over in my area, and just seeing the slew of cops to begin with, I'd rather sit this one out. I don't want to go out there and get a ticket on those roads. and it is going to be a low of 28 degress or so tonight, and I don't want to be outside in that cold of weather. next week I will definatly be able to make it tohugh. very sry bro.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

hey i im still in south nj.. some bad ass trails out here we gona have to come down here and tear it up in the woods.. talk about some rally trails its the ish down here