Sun Oct. 21st Edison Meet Route 1 South

This is a discussion on Sun Oct. 21st Edison Meet Route 1 South within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; the Edison Crossroads on Rt. 1 South just off 287 Time: 2pm Landmarks: McDonalds, Applebees, Stop and Shop, Worldwide Furnature ...

Sun Oct. 21st Edison Meet Route 1 South

the Edison Crossroads on Rt. 1 South just off 287

Time: 2pm

Landmarks: McDonalds, Applebees, Stop and Shop, Worldwide Furnature

we had a couple meets here and it is starting to get back up again. nice Subies show up, and we are hoping on more. I will find an address to make it easier to get there. Hope to see a nice amount of cars
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the address of the worldwide carpet store is 1055 us highway 1, edison NJ 08817. the street where you turn off at is Prince street and the entire complex is called Edison Crossroads.

hope that helps clinton

I don't know if I can make this one, its my sisters bday that day.
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

I'm also into photography!
    Check out my photos: My Flickr

**BUMP for central NJ**

and thanks for the direction info Dan
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

**BUMP** for anyone who wants to come.

~Clinton
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

**second to last bump**
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

so guys how'd it go today? sorry i couldn't make it. sold my old exhaust had to meet up with the kid near philly.

it was pretty weak, next week should be better though. I will post on NASIOC before I go to work. school PC is too slow. and danny, don't forget the Perrin air filter please!!!!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080