Quality Tint Shops in the Philly Area?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Quality Tint Shops in the Philly Area? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I've had my wrx for a few months now and i want to start having so fun with...i figured i'd ...

Quality Tint Shops in the Philly Area?

I've had my wrx for a few months now and i want to start having so fun with...i figured i'd start with tint.
    and being that since i'm not originally from philly, what good and inexpensive tint shops can you guys recommend? how much would i be looking at?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Car Pretty. i highly recommend them. 215 464 8007. i think this is still the number. its around bustleton ave/ grant ave. right around there. theyre good bc the tinter, he has a sti, nicely modified.
    stage2. cobb ap2, spt cbe, invidia dp, perrin up

Banned
    Car Optics in northeast (Bustleton and Grant Ave.). Awesome shop, they love Subies. I've had a lot of cars tinted by them.

215-203-2000

I am getting mine done at Good Vibrations on 611 and Horsham Road.
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

Quote Originally Posted by darkmantedge View Post
    Car Pretty. i highly recommend them. 215 464 8007. i think this is still the number. its around bustleton ave/ grant ave. right around there. theyre good bc the tinter, he has a sti, nicely modified.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    Car Optics in northeast (Bustleton and Grant Ave.). Awesome shop, they love Subies. I've had a lot of cars tinted by them.

215-203-2000
    since these are both at bustleton and grant...are u guys talkin about the same shop?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greenc51 View Post
    since these are both at bustleton and grant...are u guys talkin about the same shop?
    No.

Shades of Gray (www.shadesofGrayTint.com)
    They didnt my 05 sti in 30% for a great price. Ask for ryan and tell him Matt w/ the 05 sti recommended you
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration View Post
    Shades of Gray (www.shadesofGrayTint.com)
    They didnt my 05 sti in 30% for a great price. Ask for ryan and tell him Matt w/ the 05 sti recommended you
    how much?

Quote Originally Posted by darkmantedge View Post
    Hey all, just to clarify...My name is Ryan...owner of Shades Of Gray Window Tinting. I used to be THAT^^^^ tinter from Car Pretty, but I started my own shop on 145 Philmont Ave Feasterville, PA 19053...only about 10 minutes from where I used to be...corner of Bustleton and Grant. I don't have that same blue STI anymore that I used to have, but I do have another one now...it's painted anthrasite(gray) to go with my business name. Since Dec 06, CP moved down further on Bustleton and CO put their shop in CP's old location. Neither one of us have anything to do with one another. I am a vendor on IWSTI, and tristatetuners.com. If you need anything done, PM me or call 215-357-3001. Here's a link to my Subaru gallery from my website: http://shadesofgray1.proboards83.com...ead=1182347673
    Our site is www.shadesofgraytint.com. We are the premier Subaru tinters in the Tristate, Mid-Atlantic area.
    Thanks for the recomendations...
    Ryan
    SHADES OF GRAY Window Tinting
    145 B Philmont Ave Feasterville, PA 19053
    215-357-3001
    Automotive - Residential - Commercial

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.