Sun Oct. 14th Edison meet Rt 1 South
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Sun Oct. 14th Edison meet Rt 1 South within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; the Edison Crossroads on Rt. 1 South just off 287 Time: 2pm Landmarks: McDonalds, Applebees, Stop and Shop, Worldwide Furnature ...

Sun Oct. 14th Edison meet Rt 1 South

the Edison Crossroads on Rt. 1 South just off 287

Time: 2pm

Landmarks: McDonalds, Applebees, Stop and Shop, Worldwide Furnature

we had a couple meets here and it is starting to get back up again. nice Subies show up, and we are hoping on more. I will find an address to make it easier to get there. Hope to see a nice amount of cars
    2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

**BUMP**
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

hollllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'd go but I am in central PA, maybe when i move back towards Philly i will hit up your dirty jersey meets lol
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

I'll be leaving soon, see you guys in a bit!
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

I'm also into photography!
    Check out my photos: My Flickr

I will be heading out at 1:30pm. I will be there by 2:15pm at the latest due to traffic, SEE YA THERE AND WAIT PLEASE!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.