to the PSM blobeye on Rt. 37 tonight

This is a discussion on to the PSM blobeye on Rt. 37 tonight within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Not bad for the stock turbo. In other news, I got my WRX back on the road today. After being ...

to the PSM blobeye on Rt. 37 tonight

Not bad for the stock turbo.

In other news, I got my WRX back on the road today. After being without for nearly 2 months, it felt damned good. I was next to two lopey idle 4th Gen F-bodies and put like 3 lengths on them by 50mph.

Now I just need to pick up Spiiders DCCD controller - anyone have input? I'm leaning towards the automatic unit with an OEM knob, but I've also been considering the manual unit(again with OEM knob).
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    Not bad for the stock turbo.

In other news, I got my WRX back on the road today. After being without for nearly 2 months, it felt damned good. I was next to two lopey idle 4th Gen F-bodies and put like 3 lengths on them by 50mph.

Now I just need to pick up Spiiders DCCD controller - anyone have input? I'm leaning towards the automatic unit with an OEM knob, but I've also been considering the manual unit(again with OEM knob).
    Hey Micah,
    If your not doing anything October 19th, there's going to be a mainly Suby event at E-town around 6pm. 1/4 mile.
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k