how about a regal warrington meet every wednesday night for those who can make it out

This is a discussion on how about a regal warrington meet every wednesday night for those who can make it out within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey i believe there is a lot of subies out around that area, so i was thinking about meeting up ...

how about a regal warrington meet every wednesday night for those who can make it out

hey i believe there is a lot of subies out around that area, so i was thinking about meeting up with them once a week or once every other week to show off what we got, and to give advice to new comers, or for anyone who needs advice. I saw a meet up there a few times where they meet every week, and i thought it would be nice to have a subies meet everyweek right in front of the burgerking. So i am trying to get this started asap. Let me know what you guys think for those who can make it out on wednesday night at 8pm. It also be a good location because a lot of diners and a movie theater and a big road to have some subies go head to head. How about it? i believe there is not that many cops out there too

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jshinwrx View Post
    i believe there is not that many cops out there too
    Don't worry, the cops will come to you.

Make sure you get permission (written) from the lot/business owners before you meet or you *might* make it through the first meet.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Banned
    My office is right across the street on 611 and the boys in blue love it there. There have been a lot of TST meets there in the past but I think they stopped doing them. I'd be down.

im down. lots of po-po in that area though. jshin, youre an idiot. i can call him an idiot only bc hes my cousin, not by choice

Yo bud, I am down, i am out at school in Shippensburg but when I am home I am game.
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

it will be fine. the cops wouldnt really mind us just hanging out. I have seen a lot of meets there, and there is a lot of parking space too. Yea so once i get more people to come out I will set the date.

How about a meet October 9th at Night?
    Previous Subarus:

sounds good to me. how about for the other people?

I am getting my Turbo Back Exhaust work done the 8th, So the 8th will be perfect.
    Last edited by jpjester; 09-19-2007 at 10:57 AM.
    Previous Subarus: