---Centralia, PA Meet - 10/21/07--- - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

This is a discussion on ---Centralia, PA Meet - 10/21/07--- within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; well - I'm still down 2 go the 21st - I made all arrangements around that date - have a ...

well - I'm still down 2 go the 21st - I made all arrangements around that date - have a sitter 4 my daughter & all that good stuff - I can't make the weekend of the 13/14 or the weekend of 27/28 - I have 2 work the 27/28 weekend -the weekend before - I have family stuff 2 take care of - which was changed from the oct 21 to oct 14th cuz of my subie stuff going on - so I'd be disappointed if the 21st falls thru - so be it - I'm ready 4 the cruz - let me know

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if this isn't dead yet, i'll throw in that i should be able to make the 21st. i could also go the following saturday if it gets moved.

Yeah Well I Rather Have A Meet And Cruse But Everyones A Lil Btch When It Comes To Gas And Crap...
    if auto enthusiasts are whining about gas, then they should find a new hobby and buy a hybrid. performance vehicles do not belong sitting in a garage unused...
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

Banned
    Thanks, gang. This meet ain't dead. I'll be there!

awesome.. see you at one
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

1 o'clock see u there

Banned
    So I had some business to attend to near Centralia 2 days ago and stopped by the place. The fire really seems to have moved much further down the coal vein. I'm going to post up some picks that I took, and you guys make the call. Without the smoke and the stench, the town is a lot less inviting

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Sorry I missed your post, but...

Dude!! Fire pit excursion vehicle!

I'm still down - smokey or not

but hell yeah - show some pics

if need be - I still have the "fire pit excursion vehicle" - ready 2 go if we need it - but was planning on the wrx making the trip
    Last edited by crazycracker; 10-13-2007 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    So I had some business to attend to near Centralia 2 days ago and stopped by the place. The fire really seems to have moved much further down the coal vein. I'm going to post up some picks that I took, and you guys make the call. Without the smoke and the stench, the town is a lot less inviting
    Did you happen to be in the blue bugeye i waved to around 745am at the bottom of the ashland mountain? i think it was two days ago.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86 View Post
    Did you happen to be in the blue bugeye i waved to around 745am at the bottom of the ashland mountain? i think it was two days ago.
    Nah, I have a black vag eye and I didn't get there till about 2PM.

hmm, i wonder who that was then. i should of tried to flag him down but i was on my way to work..
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

Banned
    Alright so I'm going.

that's what? 4 people?

Banned
    Ok, I posed pics on my myspace account. www.myspace.com/mbs627

Look under pics and then Jon's Silly Drive 10-10

If you don't have myspace, I will post it up later, here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    Alright so I'm going.

that's what? 4 people?
    Really? You have the fortitude to drive to coal country and meet up with a handful of Subies and drive fun roads and have a good meal in the 1st Town in Pennsylvania? Good. This meet is not for the casual driver. It is for people that want to see things they won't normally see. It is for those that appreciate a meet that isn't behind an Applebee's.

I'm going to get up and drive from Bux County to Columbia and tour the back roads this weekend, but I'm sure the crew up there will have better roads.

If 5 cars show up, it will still be worth it because you will be touring beautiful countryside with a bunch of Subies.

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    If 5 cars show up, it will still be worth it because you will be touring beautiful countryside with a bunch of Subies.
    Is it cool if my friend tags along in an R32 (vw not skyline)? we can keep him out of the photos
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sti27cbrd View Post
    Is it cool if my friend tags along in an R32 (vw not skyline)? we can keep him out of the photos
    YES! I've never had a chance to really check an R32 out! This is a meet for people that want to tour! AWD, FWD, RWD, any make!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.