Subaru WRX Forum banner

---Centralia, PA Meet - 10/21/07---

20K views 248 replies 28 participants last post by  Steveo47193 
#1 · (Edited)
Meet is going to be Sunday, October 21!

Ok, here's the deal. We're going to meet at Centralia and shoot the chit. Its a neat place to check out. Mine fires are lots of fun. Then we're basically going to do a cruise through the mountains because its very scenic, leaves are changinc colors and it will be a great time to shoot some pics. I want to wrap things up in Bloomsburg around 3-4, grab some food at Harry's on Main Street, and start wanderig my way back home.

Post or PM me if you are coming!!!

TIME: 1PM I'll probably be there a 1/2 hour early.

In attendance

WHO KNOWS AT THIS POINT!

More than enuff!!!!!!!!

*ClubWRX
**NASIOC
***TriStateTuners

See less See more
#190 ·
zomg that poor lil Versa. :-( It got it in both ends! At least everyone's ok. that must of been a real scary thing to happen.

But sir, you are the best meet organizer ever. You didn't even make it and it was an awesome event!!! (I learned JR can't put down his buffalo wings... tsk tsk... )

#193 ·
Damn I wish I could have gone...

At least I won my soccer game:sadwave:

#194 ·
I'm glad you won despite your team's obvious deficiencies in goaltending....

You would of had a blast dude. Those mountain roads were like "vrrrrrrmrm sqqquuueeeeal vrrroooooooooooom errrrrsquuueeeeall vrooooooooooooooooooooooooom, etc..."

I've never had so much fun in my car.

#195 ·
I would imagine...I loved the fun run we did up towards New Hope last Spring...I bet this was 10x better. I love seeing odd little places like that too...oh, well, here's to next time!:sadwave:

#214 ·
So another significant one-off meet has occurred. What recurring meet follow shortly thereafter? :confused::confused::confused:

Paging doctors Bill and JR. Paging doctors Bill and JR. I need my fix of Chester County, tasty burgers, and Hop Devil...

#226 ·
Someone say Victory meet? I'm in!

I need a fresh case of Lager :wiggles:

#228 ·
Bill...your Avatar looks like something out of a Modest Mouse video:rotfl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.