Subaru WRX Forum banner

---Centralia, PA Meet - 10/21/07---

20K views 248 replies 28 participants last post by  Steveo47193 
#1 · (Edited)
Meet is going to be Sunday, October 21!

Ok, here's the deal. We're going to meet at Centralia and shoot the chit. Its a neat place to check out. Mine fires are lots of fun. Then we're basically going to do a cruise through the mountains because its very scenic, leaves are changinc colors and it will be a great time to shoot some pics. I want to wrap things up in Bloomsburg around 3-4, grab some food at Harry's on Main Street, and start wanderig my way back home.

Post or PM me if you are coming!!!

TIME: 1PM I'll probably be there a 1/2 hour early.

In attendance

WHO KNOWS AT THIS POINT!

More than enuff!!!!!!!!

*ClubWRX
**NASIOC
***TriStateTuners

See less See more
#76 ·
we need 2 figure what time we're meeting

Google Centralia and compare it to the pic above. The town is destroyed. You will see smokey landscapes, streets that go to nowhere and a bunch of Subarus. When you see the Subarus, you found us. It isn't a town anymore, you can't miss us. If you do, you shouldn't be driving. :tongue:

#60 ·
i'd definitely be interested in this... i'd love to see some more details about it, though. it's a bit of a drive from DE! :)

#77 ·
It will be on normal roads. Nothing a lowered car can't handle. It is basically a meet in a really different spot. We'll hang for a while, shoot some pics. We'll then go for a drive through the mountains (will be a change for most of the SEPA/NJ/DE guys). The leaves and whatnot should be great scenery. We'll then wrap things up for a quick meal in Bloomsburg before we go our separate ways.

#67 ·
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm probably gonna have a soccer game on that Sunday:sadwave:

It will be at Noon though...so if you can make the run start at 2:30pm, I can get there in time cause the soccer game is gonna be around Eastern University (St. Davids/Radnor area)...

Let me know what you think!

#68 ·
It will be at Noon though...so if you can make the run start at 2:30pm, I can get there in time cause the soccer game is gonna be around Eastern University (St. Davids/Radnor area)...

Let me know what you think!
:confused1 That is nowhere near where we are going to be.

#71 ·
someone may have pointed this out already, but the thread link on the first post isn't working... can we get a really detailed event summary going here? :)

#75 ·
seems like the beginning of a plan to me... i dunno about going another bit north after everything with a long drive back SW in store for me, but that's just details; i wanna get to the town and shoot it.

#88 ·
Bumpity Bump!

Make this meet happen!

NEPA/CPA roads are fun! Burning grounds! Hanging with your fellow Subie members! Fine food and drinx at Harry's in Bloomsburg afterward? Come on now!

Don't be a possible! Be a definite!

#95 ·
I'm not gonna be able to dood...I have a soccer game down in Philly:sadwave:

#101 ·
Ya, to think that a bunch of auto enthusiasts might actually want to go for a drive somewhere neat... :rotfl:

Oh well, this idea might be on its last legs and I'll just cruise the mountains with my co-driver/photographer.

#106 ·
well - I'm still down 2 go the 21st - I made all arrangements around that date - have a sitter 4 my daughter & all that good stuff - I can't make the weekend of the 13/14 or the weekend of 27/28 - I have 2 work the 27/28 weekend -the weekend before - I have family stuff 2 take care of - which was changed from the oct 21 to oct 14th cuz of my subie stuff going on - so I'd be disappointed if the 21st falls thru - so be it - I'm ready 4 the cruz - let me know

#107 ·
if this isn't dead yet, i'll throw in that i should be able to make the 21st. i could also go the following saturday if it gets moved.

Yeah Well I Rather Have A Meet And Cruse But Everyones A Lil Btch When It Comes To Gas And Crap...
if auto enthusiasts are whining about gas, then they should find a new hobby and buy a hybrid. performance vehicles do not belong sitting in a garage unused...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.