---Centralia, PA Meet - 10/21/07--- - Page 13
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

This is a discussion on ---Centralia, PA Meet - 10/21/07--- within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; it was a nice meet.. we had a good turnout and the weather was amazing....

it was a nice meet.. we had a good turnout and the weather was amazing.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yes, i must say i had fun! even though i had to lead you all around the wonderful coal region

Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86 View Post
    i have more pics but i am too lazy to resize them now. alot of them came out blurry. heres one for now.
    that white '06 up front is 1 fine looking car - I wonder whos car that is

just playing - just want 2 thank everybody - I had a REALLY good time - I'll post some pics up 2 - hopefully tomorrow

ya it was nice meeting every1... i have to admit i love that white 06 WRX and the kid was with the yellow WRX is the man

Banned
    <--- i'm the man ^^^ he said so

Did Jeff go to this meet? i totally forgot about it
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

I had a great time! Big thanks to c11x (forgot your name already lol), those roads were some of the best I've ever been on!! Sorry I had to jet early, but at least I let you all know first I'll work on putting up some pics tonight.

Banned

:-(

Hope you all had a great time! Weather was awesome!

Here's why I didn't make it:

Poor lil Versa. My brother was basically assaulted by some savage on the PA turnpike during our camping trip over the weekend.

Everyone's ok and they did pull the guy over. The damage is actually worse than when you can see from the pics. It may be totaled

yeah - sorry about ur brothers ride - at least everybodys ok - on the way back 2 Delaware - my girl & I got caught in traffic from nasty crash - between Morgantown & Rt 100 - kia (I think - kinda hard 2 tell) - bounced between the guard rail & the mountain a few times

so what happen 2 the guy that cut ur brother off? - did he even know he caused a crash? - did the cops do anything 2 him?

Banned
    zomg that poor lil Versa. :-( It got it in both ends! At least everyone's ok. that must of been a real scary thing to happen.

But sir, you are the best meet organizer ever. You didn't even make it and it was an awesome event!!! (I learned JR can't put down his buffalo wings... tsk tsk... )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycracker View Post
    so what happen 2 the guy that cut ur brother off? - did he even know he caused a crash? - did the cops do anything 2 him?
    Apparently his aggressvice driving was so insane that there were a lot of witnesses and people called the cops. They got him about 20 miles down the road. We're waiting for the police report. I really would like to find him, tie him down and start force-feeding him his own fingers, but we'll see. That jackhole f-ed up my camping trip and my Centralia meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    But sir, you are the best meet organizer ever. You didn't even make it and it was an awesome event!!! (I learned JR can't put down his buffalo wings... tsk tsk... )
    I'm really really glad everyone had fun. I was concerned because most people I know don't get the same kick out of driving mountain roads in the fall and checking out wierd stuff like Centralia as I do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    Apparently his aggressvice driving was so insane that there were a lot of witnesses and people called the cops. They got him about 20 miles down the road. We're waiting for the police report. I really would like to find him, tie him down and start force-feeding him his own fingers, but we'll see. That jackhole f-ed up my camping trip and my Centralia meet.

I'm really really glad everyone had fun. I was concerned because most people I know don't get the same kick out of driving mountain roads in the fall and checking out wierd stuff like Centralia as I do.

Leaving the scene of an accident (especially one you caused) is a criminal charge. I hope that guy gets a free stay at a cement lined hotel room.

Dude.... while driving mountain roads isn't NEARLY as much fun as hanging out at a Target parking lot, it was rather enjoyable.

Damn I wish I could have gone...

At least I won my soccer game
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Banned
    I'm glad you won despite your team's obvious deficiencies in goaltending....

You would of had a blast dude. Those mountain roads were like "vrrrrrrmrm sqqquuueeeeal vrrroooooooooooom errrrrsquuueeeeall vrooooooooooooooooooooooooom, etc..."

I've never had so much fun in my car.

Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    I'm glad you won despite your team's obvious deficiencies in goaltending....

You would of had a blast dude. Those mountain roads were like "vrrrrrrmrm sqqquuueeeeal vrrroooooooooooom errrrrsquuueeeeall vrooooooooooooooooooooooooom, etc..."

I've never had so much fun in my car.
    I would imagine...I loved the fun run we did up towards New Hope last Spring...I bet this was 10x better. I love seeing odd little places like that too...oh, well, here's to next time!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying