---Centralia, PA Meet - 10/21/07--- - Page 11
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

This is a discussion on ---Centralia, PA Meet - 10/21/07--- within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Blup actually I live by Manhattan. My brother live sin Lehighton, and i spend a lot of ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    actually I live by Manhattan. My brother live sin Lehighton, and i spend a lot of time there.
    Ok, make sure your brother shows you Hill Road in Weatherly, PA some time When you go through the 1st time, and the signs say 5 MPH for the turn, they mean it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    I'm taking 422, as I'm in teh mood to see some scenery and not pay some tolls.
    Good choice!

I'd meet the Philly guys @ kop - but I'm staying @ my girls dads in Reading (we'll outside - near Blue Marsh off RT. 83 - I think) - I'm not sure the town name - "Rob-a-something" - I just know how 2 get there - my girl knows that area real well - but if any 1s in that area we can meet up that way & follow each other & get lost 2gether. . . . . .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86 View Post
    I can meet someone in ashland or frackville. i could also wait at the top of the ashland mountain. There is a little icecream shop called mays which is where 61 and 54 meet. we need to take 54 to get to centralia.
    lonedw86, I may need a hand on some fun roads to drive. I wanted to scope the area over the weekend, but my pending nuptials required me to go register for wedding gifts rather than drive through the area. I will be studying some maps over the weekend, tho. I know the area pretty well, but its also been a while.

ok i will try to help.. i have good days and bad days with directions. most of the back roads and mountains are fun to drive on. I have a garmin we can use if we get lost.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

Banned
    ok i will try to help.. i have good days and bad days with directions. most of the back roads and mountains are fun to drive on. I have a garmin we can use if we get lost.
    Getting lost ain't no thang, I'm really good with directions up there, but it is local experience that can tell you the fun roads.

To quote J.C., I've been everywhere, man.

well thats good i guess we are set then. i'll try and ask around and think of some roads.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

Banned
    well thats good i guess we are set then. i'll try and ask around and think of some roads.
    Cool, I'm going to pour over some maps and topographical charts while I am camping and try and find some roads I remember. I know that I want the drive to end at creek road in Bloomsburg 17815 (have to drive it into town cuz I love that road). Ur old enuff to have a beer with us at Harry's, right?

yeah i guess i can have a beer.. i'm 24.. is harrys a bar or restaurant cause i'm taking my younger brother along?
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

Banned
    yeah i guess i can have a beer.. i'm 24.. is harrys a bar or restaurant cause i'm taking my younger brother along?
    Restaurant. Wasn't sure cuz of the 86 in your screen name. Your bro will be fine.

Banned
    So you guys gonna hug the city boy (me) when i get there? I'm venturing to strange foreign lands to go see people I don't even know lol.

I don't think it's that sort of "meat".
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    So you guys gonna hug the city boy (me) when i get there? I'm venturing to strange foreign lands to go see people I don't even know lol.
    U'll have a blast! If you've never seen what industrialization and sheer carelessness can do to a small community, this will blow you away! I can't take you safely to a place that looks like the places I saw back in the day, but I'll be able to show you some ****. The town is dead. Driveways to no where. There was a Centralia Speed shop at one point where we should leave recognition. Centralia will thank you just for going to her and recognizing her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    I don't think it's that sort of "meat".
    Why you gotta blow my whole sulfur dioxide/man cave fantasy? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    Why you gotta blow my whole sulfur dioxide/man cave fantasy? Damn.
    sulfur dioxide/man cave fantasy? Is that code for something ghey?
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.