---Centralia, PA Meet - 10/21/07--- - Page 10
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 249

This is a discussion on ---Centralia, PA Meet - 10/21/07--- within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; We could meet the NEPA crew on 61 off of 81 in Frackville or whatever it is....

  1. #136
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    We could meet the NEPA crew on 61 off of 81 in Frackville or whatever it is.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dirtee Jersee
    Posts
    0
    I'll be coming from Lehighton if anyone wants to meet up. My brother lives about 2 minutes from 476 so i guess i'll be heading straight down from there.

  4. #138
    Registered User lonedw86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    We could meet the NEPA crew on 61 off of 81 in Frackville or whatever it is.
    I can meet someone in ashland or frackville. i could also wait at the top of the ashland mountain. There is a little icecream shop called mays which is where 61 and 54 meet. we need to take 54 to get to centralia.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

    '05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

  5. #139
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86 View Post
    I can meet someone in ashland or frackville. i could also wait at the top of the ashland mountain. There is a little icecream shop called mays which is where 61 and 54 meet. we need to take 54 to get to centralia.
    Deal. What time should we meet you there?
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  6. #140
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,768
    this sucks...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  7. #141
    Registered User lonedw86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Posts
    615
    what ever time you like.. i can try and get there for 1230 (or earlier)i dont mind hanging out if you guys run late or something.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

    '05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

  8. #142
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86 View Post
    what ever time you like.. i can try and get there for 1230 (or earlier)i dont mind hanging out if you guys run late or something.
    I guess my question should have been, What time do we need to be there to make it to Centralia at 1pm?
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  9. #143
    Registered User lonedw86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Posts
    615
    its been awhile since i was up there, but it cant be no more than five-ten minutes away
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

    '05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

  10. #144
    Registered User kushdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    I guess my question should have been, What time do we need to be there to make it to Centralia at 1pm?
    Then my question is when/where are the Philly area people going to meet?

  11. #145
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by kushdogg View Post
    Then my question is when/where are the Philly area people going to meet?
    I'm thinking maybe the KOP Mall or the Vistors Center at Valley Forge Park.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  12. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dirtee Jersee
    Posts
    0
    I'm going all alone from Lehighton. :-( I'm scared now. You guys need to team up just to get there safe lol

  13. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    I'm going all alone from Lehighton. :-( I'm scared now. You guys need to team up just to get there safe lol
    You live in Lehighton? You're 45 mins away! I just did a Centralia/Hazelton/Weatherly loop the other day in 70 mins!

  14. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Holy Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    I'm thinking maybe the KOP Mall or the Vistors Center at Valley Forge Park.
    To be honest, there isn't a really easy way to get there. Fastest way might be 476 North (NE ext.) to Lehigh Valley to 61 north through Ashland, 61 meets 42 in Centralia. A good Philly meeting point might be a gas station right off of the Lansdale exit.

    I'd meet up, but I am coming from Adams County that morning.

    BTW, I will be smelling like campfires, whisky, and other nastiness associated with camping, please don't hold it against me.

  15. #149
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,774
    I'm taking 422, as I'm in teh mood to see some scenery and not pay some tolls.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  16. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dirtee Jersee
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    You live in Lehighton? You're 45 mins away! I just did a Centralia/Hazelton/Weatherly loop the other day in 70 mins!
    actually I live by Manhattan. My brother live sin Lehighton, and i spend a lot of time there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •