Need A Good Tune

This is a discussion on Need A Good Tune within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I Just Making This Thread. If U Guys Need Someone To Do A Really Good Dyno Tune On Your Car. ...

Need A Good Tune

I Just Making This Thread. If U Guys Need Someone To Do A Really Good Dyno Tune On Your Car. Hit Up Theshopct.com
    I Wouldnt Trust Anyone Else With My Car.. They Did An Awsome Job With The Tune... U May Hear Some Rumors About Some Bad **** That Happend But The Bad Apple Has Been Removed... Im Going Back Again On Friday To Get Another Better Tune.. And Then Off To The Track Sat For Wrx/evo Shoot Out And Im Looking To Eat Me Some Evos/... Any Info U Need Hit Them Up.. But I Wont Take My Car Anyplace Esle.. They Go Above And Beyond To Make You Happy...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks for the info bud. Have fun eating you some EVOs. Was nice meeting you at the North Branch Park Meet. Nice ride
    Previous Subarus:
    2004 Subaru WRX, 18G Deadbolt Zilla setup w/ Supporting Mods
    2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback Stock!

Ty Yeah It Should Be Fun... I Got The Alky Injection That I Gotta Put In... So That Should Give Me Some More Power Too.... But Yeah That Shop Rocks We Will Have To Do That Bbq Again