WRX in Ithaca? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on WRX in Ithaca? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I don't know the route that we drove in the Ithaca area, but I'll get in touch with Brian and ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't know the route that we drove in the Ithaca area, but I'll get in touch with Brian and see if he can give me the routes - a lot of twisties. It was a lot of fun!
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ithaca evos

i talked to an evo driver today who was eager to see what my WRX looked like from the back while spraying mud from fisher settlement road all over his front mount

park serves doughnuts

nothing makes me happier then pulling on to campus a few minutes early after a fresh cost of snow has fallen. the parking lots are empty and campus security is still asleep at their desks. the park school parking lots are a little skinny but with some finesse driving an absolute blast. look for free doughnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by lwlpunk View Post
    fisher settlement road...ultimate rally road...all dirt. get ready to get dirty.
    I can vouch for fisher settlement! An awesome road for some mud/dirt and all kinds of turns and hills. We really ought to get some sort of meet going on around ithaca and take some cruises on the sweet roads 'round here. Where's the rest of the guys with rex's in the area? Come on guys!

How about 5 or 6 subarus sprayin mud in that evo's fm?
    2007 UGM WRX TR
    COBB Stage 2 - Helix catted dp + stock catback
    I'm gona need brake pads soon..

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ecpryda
    I can vouch for fisher settlement! An awesome road for some mud/dirt and all kinds of turns and hills. We really ought to get some sort of meet going on around ithaca and take some cruises on the sweet roads 'round here. Where's the rest of the guys with rex's in the area? Come on guys!

How about 5 or 6 subarus sprayin mud in that evo's fm?
    BU is only about an hour away, and there were a bunch of WRXs on campus when I was there. I know of 3 other STi's that were there as well, though, I believe one of them got wrecked. You could probably get some of them to come up.
    Last edited by EJ257; 03-04-2008 at 07:44 PM.

UNYSOC

fun drive

an evo driver my house-mate and i are about to lay rubber on 327. i will be back with a post-rage report.

drive was fun

great drive! poor evo was lowered and had summer tires on he wasnt ready for such a drive. he went as far as to call our cars fast . i replied "i know". anyway...

IC is on spring break so post if you wanna go for a drive.

If there was ever a white 05 wagon ever spotted Ithaca way on the weekends it may have been me. Sportin the season pass to Greek Peak

does anyone know who drives a 04-05 WRX WRB wagon they work at a furniture place near ithaca and i see it driving around cortland a lot. I followed them the other day on my way to work at the mall in ithaca. it's a fast wagon thats not close to stock. loud bov as well. maybe it's someone on here if not i'm going to stop by and talk to them about joining CNYSubarus.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 400hpWRX View Post
    does anyone know who drives a 04-05 WRX WRB wagon they work at a furniture place near ithaca and i see it driving around cortland a lot. I followed them the other day on my way to work at the mall in ithaca. it's a fast wagon thats not close to stock. loud bov as well. maybe it's someone on here if not i'm going to stop by and talk to them about joining CNYSubarus.
    Get in touch with Bryan (Ithaca rep) - he has some spotted cards that he can give you

UNYSOC

I'll have to meet up with him sometime when i get the chance. When is the next meet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.