Finally some SNOW !!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Finally some SNOW !!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yeah, Word up to snow! but i don't have my subbie ^^^nice avatar....

yeah, Word up to snow! but i don't have my subbie ^^^nice avatar.
    '06 wrx wr-blue

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ronbang
    Where the hell is the snow? Its just snowing a little and its not even sticking its just melting...more like its raining outside...i thought it would be sticking alittle by now...i bet we get like an inch of snow...weather men are morons
    It's comin' down good over here north of Phila.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

snow?

Im on the jersey shore by Belmar/ Asbury Park and it aint doin nothing i just went outside and looked and theres nothing coming down not even a little bit of snow nothing...im gonna be pissed if it dont snow...........???

30 miles north of Albany here.....

........nothing....

It's calling for "flurries" tomorrow. Weak.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

The roads here in SW PA are covered. Nothing major just about an inch or two. I was driving home in my rex just as it was getting cooler and actually sticking to the roads. It was fun just messing around. I saw this guy with a mustang who was stuck at a gas station and couldn't get out. He had to keep going back and forth, but he eventually did get out. The beauty of AWD.

?

Is it snowing by anyone like they said it was going to like 8-12 inch snowing? Cause its 9:00 pm here on the jersey shore where we're supposed to get about that much 8-12 inches...and theres still nothing on the ground still barley even anything coming down at all. Wheres this crazy snow storm???

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbang
    Is it snowing by anyone like they said it was going to like 8-12 inch snowing? Cause its 9:00 pm here on the jersey shore where we're supposed to get about that much 8-12 inches...and theres still nothing on the ground still barley even anything coming down at all. Wheres this crazy snow storm???
    The snow has just barely started to stick on my untreated driveway and the roads in my neighborhood. 6 12 seems unlikely unless it really gets colder with heavier precipitation.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

It actually snows alot more when the tempture is around 30-32 than if it is 10. It is too cold to snow if it gets much below 15.

?

I think these weather men should stop smoking crack and predict whats gonna happen...cause they said 8-12 + inches by me by morning and yeah thats seems highly unlikely its 10:00 pm and not even a trace of snow anywhere yet. I wanna be a weather man anybody could be a weather man just make stuff up...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtuner2006
    It actually snows alot more when the tempture is around 30-32 than if it is 10. It is too cold to snow if it gets much below 15.
    Not true. It is less likely to snow when it dips below 15 degrees, but can and has historically happened many times. The colder the air temperature is the less water vapor it can support.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    Not true. It is less likely to snow when it dips below 15 degrees, but can and has historically happened many times. The colder the air temperature is the less water vapor it can support.

Snow can fall at incredibly low temperatures as long as there's some source of moisture and some way to lift or cool the air. However, it is tough to get a really heavy snowfall at very low temperatures because you can't build up much moisture in really cold air.

I'm not saying it can't snow when it is really cold i'm just saying there will be less in most cases.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtuner2006
    Snow can fall at incredibly low temperatures as long as there's some source of moisture and some way to lift or cool the air. However, it is tough to get a really heavy snowfall at very low temperatures because you can't build up much moisture in really cold air.

I'm not saying it can't snow when it is really cold i'm just saying there will be less in most cases.
    I agree. Colder = less snow.
    Mods & Pics

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Theres gotta be two inches right now.
    Im going out to do some dorifto donughts action.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

just got off of work at 10:15 and went to an empty parking lot and did some donuts for the first time ever. OMG it was so fun and scary(didn't want to hit anything)
    -on the ride home i saw another wrx in the parking lot of where i work, 2 more at lights i passed and an evo.

-think all of them were out to find some empty parking lots.

yeah, there must be at least 3 inches on the ground. I'm heading out right now. It's really coming down out there.
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast