Spring has Sprung - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on Spring has Sprung within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Redline927 did you go? Yeh and froze. It was ricefest but the subies were nice. My buddy ...

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    did you go?
    Yeh and froze. It was ricefest but the subies were nice. My buddy nick's forester ran a 13.8.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

IT WAS SOOOOOOO FEAKIN COLD...the wind was right up in my face in the stands...too bad I couldn't sit on the other side. I suck at racing i gotta practice more, but on my last run i figured it out and got an awesome launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed
    IT WAS SOOOOOOO FEAKIN COLD...the wind was right up in my face in the stands...too bad I couldn't sit on the other side. I suck at racing i gotta practice more, but on my last run i figured it out and got an awesome launch.
    what were some of your times?

-mike
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

since this was my first time raceing I didn't do to good. I ran 14.8. I'll do better next time now that i know how everything goes. I was kinda surprised that the lights in the tree starts so fast after you line up I wasn't ready for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxed
    since this was my first time raceing I didn't do to good. I ran 14.8. I'll do better next time now that i know how everything goes. I was kinda surprised that the lights in the tree starts so fast after you line up I wasn't ready for it.
    englishtown likes to keep things moving. they usually have a high turn-out for racers, so they need to move them along quite quickly. other local jersey tracks, such as atco, do not have such high turn-outs and believe it or not, you sit and wait for an eternity at that tree.

Quote Originally Posted by ASPEN524
    englishtown likes to keep things moving. they usually have a high turn-out for racers, so they need to move them along quite quickly. other local jersey tracks, such as atco, do not have such high turn-outs and believe it or not, you sit and wait for an eternity at that tree.
    yea i guess your right It's better this way plus I'll be ready for it next time

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ASPEN524
    Exactly and since an impala decided mid way track he was gonna blow the engine up and have to make people wait 30 mins to race, right after they cleaned it up, they rushed things quite a bit.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

My clutch is fried
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

Quote Originally Posted by BillFromTR
    My clutch is fried
    looks like PT is gonna have a long line of customers at the door tomorrow morning.

i'm sorry to hear that bro. if there's anything i can help with, feel free to gimme a ring. you've got the number.

-mike

damn guys, it really sounded like the track sucked, sorry i didnt go, i cancelled last min. Bill that really sucks, im always around feel free to call, howd that happen? Mike, thats good that everything is working out.

I on the other hand went to atco sunday, and got nine runs in, from 9:30 to 3:30. It was dead in the morning, but packed by the end of the day, not to mention we had, street cars, then dragsters and crazy muscle, then the bikes, and then the jr. dragsters rotating. But it was a fun day, bunch of guys from tri-state (subies and the like). I however had a new personal best of 12.8 at 109 misfiring the whole way down. If i wasnt misfiring i probably could have went 112. So basically once i bring my bogging/wheel hopping 1.9 60ft down to like a 1.6 or 1.7, i can run a 12.0 which makes me super happy.
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

sounds like you had a good time ant. nice run. gimme a call next time you head down to atco again.

-mike

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567