Spring has Sprung - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Spring has Sprung within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; If someone can bring a camcorder, that would be cool....

If someone can bring a camcorder, that would be cool.
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think I'll be bringing mine

What time do the festivities begin? Anyone got a room for a fellow wrx owner to chill in for the night?? I would like to drive over but its 3 hours each way, but I love E-Town!

Quote Originally Posted by BillFromTR
    If someone can bring a camcorder, that would be cool.
    I got one of those too!!!!

i unfortunately will not be attending. i need to save up for a new turbo setup. i brought my car into precision tuning today because i had an oil leak i was unable to fix myself. turns out it was my worst nightmare. the turbo is leaking oil from everywhere! so this leaves me stranded w/o a car and desperate for cash. have a good time guys.

-mike
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ASPEN524
    i unfortunately will not be attending. i need to save up for a new turbo setup. i brought my car into precision tuning today because i had an oil leak i was unable to fix myself. turns out it was my worst nightmare. the turbo is leaking oil from everywhere! so this leaves me stranded w/o a car and desperate for cash. have a good time guys.

-mike
    WHAT! NOOOOOOOOOOO. You will never see my 04 then, well you still can.

You cant just fix the oil lines? Its oil leaking from the turbo and the engine and various places???

Sorry buddy,
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Sorry to hear that Mike, I hope everything turns out alright!

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    WHAT! NOOOOOOOOOOO. You will never see my 04 then, well you still can.

You cant just fix the oil lines? Its oil leaking from the turbo and the engine and various places???

Sorry buddy,
    well, i'm heading in to PT tomorrow morning to take a look at all the damage for myself. i only got to talk to Rich very quickly on the phone earlier tonight. ( i called him while i was at work, so i had to rush) we're gonna plan out my best route and see if its possible to salvage the turbo. if i do go for the new turbo, looks like my snow angel is gonna be vf34 powered very soon! that'd make me a cobb stage 2.5! (i'm trying to make the best out of my situation and not think about the money i'm spending/losing)
    -mike

well, i'm heading in to PT tomorrow morning to take a look at all the damage for myself. i only got to talk to Rich very quickly on the phone earlier tonight. ( i called him while i was at work, so i had to rush) we're gonna plan out my best route and see if its possible to salvage the turbo. if i do go for the new turbo, looks like my snow angel is gonna be vf34 powered very soon! that'd make me a cobb stage 2.5! (i'm trying to make the best out of my situation and not think about the money i'm spending/losing)
    -mike
    Yup, turbo's can be replaced, engines yeh thats different.
    Good luck dude, if you want me to pick you up saturday morning pay for you to get in just so you can take your mind off it lemme know.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Yup, turbo's can be replaced, engines yeh thats different.
    Good luck dude, if you want me to pick you up saturday morning pay for you to get in just so you can take your mind off it lemme know.
    i really appreciate it jordon. i mean that, but i think i'm gonna pick up a shift at work saturday to help pay for some of this. i refuse to create any sort of debt for myself. i never use my credit card, unless i have 100% of the cash in hand first. i'm weird i guess, i know. anyways, i'd love to go, but i think i have to pass. hopefully, i'll get my car back in time so that i can shoot up to your place and help out with the uninstalls.

-mike

Quote Originally Posted by BillFromTR
    sorry bill, but it looks like u and ant are gonna roll up with out me. i'll make it up to another one tho.

once this is all settled and my car is set to go... i want a shot at that sti of yours! i'll make it to the wrx vs evo day atleast! or maybe street wars 2.
    -mike
    Last edited by ASPEN524; 03-01-2006 at 09:28 PM.

i really appreciate it jordon. i mean that, but i think i'm gonna pick up a shift at work saturday to help pay for some of this. i refuse to create any sort of debt for myself. i never use my credit card, unless i have 100% of the cash in hand first. i'm weird i guess, i know. anyways, i'd love to go, but i think i have to pass. hopefully, i'll get my car back in time so that i can shoot up to your place and help out with the uninstalls.

-mike
    Anytime buddy. I got a buddy selling a vf34, lemme know. Its actually shanes (protuner from precision).

dont worry about it too much, mike, i wanted to go to. unfortunately i have work, and theres no getting out of it at this point. im looking forward to a giant NJ spring time meet when the weather warms up. maybe even my house + a long cruise.

nice, i'll talk to shane when i go in to talk to rich (in a few minutes lol)

redline, i'll c ya there bud. thanks for the kind words.

-mike

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast