Philly area meet!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Philly area meet! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey Guys, I was interested in trying to get some people together for one last meet before Christmas/End of the ...

Philly area meet!

Hey Guys,
    I was interested in trying to get some people together for one last meet before Christmas/End of the year. Let me know if you are interested. I will entertain ideas for the location, but the best place that I can think of right now is in the Chadds Ford, PA area (near PA/DE line). Right near the intersection of Routes 1 and 202, there is a Hooters that we could meet at for lunch, two Subaru dealers within five minutes and just about anything else you could need (if you want to finish your Christmas shopping in tax-free Delaware when we are done.
    Saturday, December 17th at 1PM. I was thinking we could have some lunch at Hooters, share info and stories, then maybe do a group drive before everyone goes their own way.
    Hope to hear from you all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

We just had a Bennigans in west chester meet, and tonight there is Preston and Steve campout for hunger meet in Plymouth Meeting. Search for the threads
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

Hey, I think this is a good idea. Is there an option to change the place.....Duffers rulez!

"I feel like I am taking crazy pills"

im in for a hooters meet

i'd be down for a meet. we have them pretty regularly on tristatetuners.com but thats for all cars. i like all car meets but its always cool to get just subarus together too. if you want me to extend the invite over there i can, or we can keep it to just subarus. i'll keep an eye on the thread to see how this comes together.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Its beem a few days anyone working on this i think it would be cool to get together a big meet. Who is up for the task, and are we talking just pa or more.
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    Cobb Stage 2 Cattless FTW
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

Hey everyone new here to this fourm and to the wrx fam. I live in the philly subs pa/del boarder and would really be into a meet. Let me know whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by PA04WRX
    Hey everyone new here to this fourm and to the wrx fam. I live in the philly subs pa/del boarder and would really be into a meet. Let me know whats going on.
    We have a meet every thursday anywhere from 30-60 cars normally sometimes it is cold and there are old a few hard core people there but anyway you should check it out sometime.. not only subaru's tho but a good ammount none the less here is the link.
    http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ead.php?t=6053
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

I guess there is really no interest in an all subaru meet in this area
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

i am interested. but just wondering who is gonna organize this!

"I feel like I am taking crazy pills"

Saturday Hang out

Meet is still on. It'll be small, but still a good time. I think we are actually supposed to break into the 40's that day with sun. Hope to see you there.
    Ken

What day is the meet on?
    JDM hotness.

D Money from Nasioc, holla.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.