Preston and Steve Campout for Hunger Meet

This is a discussion on Preston and Steve Campout for Hunger Meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Preston & Steve of 93.3 WMMR will be having their Campout for Hunger event from www.WMMR.com: "Join the entire Preston ...

Preston and Steve Campout for Hunger Meet

Preston & Steve of 93.3 WMMR will be having their Campout for Hunger event

from www.WMMR.com:

"Join the entire Preston and Steve show and the rest of the MMR Staff from Monday December 5th at 6am until Friday December 9th at 10am for Preston and Steve’s Camp Out for Hunger. We’ll be set up in the Metroplex Shopping Center on Chemical Road in Plymouth Meeting, PA collecting non-perishable food items on behalf of Phil-A-bundance and the Greater Philadelphia Food Bank. That food will be used to feed people in need right here in the Philadelphia area. Last year the Preston and Steve show filled 9 Tractor Trailers with your donations and we hope to collect even more this year."

There is buzz of having a meet at the Campout for hunger this year and it looks like TUESDAY DEC 6th is the day that most people at nasioc can make, so that looks like when its gonna be. Keep in mind that there is food donation required to attend (if you dont have any to give, GIANT has $10 bags of food to donate and they are right across the parking lot). Is there any interest in this event????
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm in, and i'll be sure to bring my new ride

i'll be there.

i set it up last year then had to back out