Bear Creek Ski Area Meet Thurs. Nov. 17th...

This is a discussion on Bear Creek Ski Area Meet Thurs. Nov. 17th... within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I work up at bear creek and always wanted to have a gtg up there so I fig. now is ...

Bear Creek Ski Area Meet Thurs. Nov. 17th...

I work up at bear creek and always wanted to have a gtg up there so I fig. now is the perfect time. On thursday nights up in the Bar/restraunt it's Yuengs/Wings Night. All ages are welcome to come. The parking lot is well lit and there is plenty of space to park and hang out. I will be there by 6:30 but the meet time is anywhere from 6:30-7 and then we will head inside from there....if you are coming later please post so that I can wait around a lil longer for you....hope to see you there.....I am going to post this on a few forums so hopefully it will be a good turnout...spread the word!

P.s Bear Creek Ski Area is located right outside of Macungie,PA. If you need directions either PM me or check out skibearcreek.com.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When do you plan on doing this? every thursday night?
    when does the season start for ski/snowboarding?

i snowboard there every season, i cat make it this thrusday, but ill be up there a lot this winter. ill post when im going up.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    You guys have trails open?
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

the trails won;t be open till at least the 2nd week of december....just to clarify this is just a gtg in the lot and then we are heading inside to the restraunt/bar....the resort is open year round..

Looks like nice weather for thurs. night...a little cold but at least we have a place to go inside....hope to see a decent turnout tom.....