NNJ, URGENT in need a set of stock injectors (02,03 wrx)

This is a discussion on NNJ, URGENT in need a set of stock injectors (02,03 wrx) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone from NNJ, close to GW bridge perhaps has a set of spare injectors want's to sell? Right now there ...

NNJ, URGENT in need a set of stock injectors (02,03 wrx)

Anyone from NNJ, close to GW bridge perhaps has a set of spare injectors want's to sell? Right now there is a 98% chance that my injectors are shot so I'll need a stock set to test it out. If anyone live close, i'd appreciate if you could let me borrow them to test it out and I'll pay for them if I end up need the swap. (if injectors are not the problem, I'll still pay a portion for your good will) As I mentioned, most likely it's the injectors's fault.

I really do hope to get it either today or tomorrow. I've sold couple things here in Tri-state area and I am sure some members could vouch for my credibility. (Chuck, I know you will! )

Please help me out.. you can contact me at 201-675-7770..

thanks!!!!
    Last edited by silvscorp; 11-04-2005 at 01:12 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i doubt you still need them , but i have a set you could borrow to trouble shoot youre issue.
    I'm gonna be mad if it turns out to be TWill in a wig..
    www.xoticmotorsports.com
    www.guysracing.org