Shark River County Park Meet! - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on Shark River County Park Meet! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by fengshui How about those video clips? -Chris mine? im actually using the footage to edit/make a movie ...

Quote Originally Posted by fengshui
    How about those video clips?

-Chris
    mine? im actually using the footage to edit/make a movie in school....that + no host = no vid to post up.

maybe when its all edited and what not.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tyler i have some footage too, maybe we can trade tapes or something
    "There are two infinites in this world: space and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure on space." -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by r0nzar
    tyler i have some footage too, maybe we can trade tapes or something
    yeah, since Jordan sucks at filming (jk) maybe i could use some parts of your footage for my vid as well. I would get the tape back to you in the same condition you gave it to me, all i need to do is load it onto the computer

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    yeah, since Jordan sucks at filming (jk) maybe i could use some parts of your footage for my vid as well. I would get the tape back to you in the same condition you gave it to me, all i need to do is load it onto the computer
    Hey, you never told me the lens cap needed to be removed, An that was actually my first time using a video camera (im in the dark ages).
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Quote Originally Posted by r0nzar
    thanks for the ride racerXS, your car is insane
    No problem Ron, thanks for the comp. I'm not on this site too often (although more lately),,,,,usually over @ iwsti.com....is you S/N RonBang over there?
    05' Black - 5Zigen ProRacers in Bronze, Invidia DP,GReddy EvoII, COBB Street Tuner,Perrin Crank Pulley,JDM Ti front strut bar, Cusco rear strut bar,RedLine Shockproof,Denso 1 cldr plugs,Pinks & Tops,CoBB sways & Perrin links, GoodRidge lines & ATE super blue,KBoy-TiC super short shift set & shift knob,Defi BF amber - bst,egt,oil pres., Kenwood DDX-7015 w/Alpines, WhiteLine ALK ,Stat-X grnd kit,TXS FMIC & intake,Racecomp Cambr Plts,06 diffusr,PE816's,PE Inlt hose,Walbro 255,EBCS, SZ49

Quote Originally Posted by RacerXS
    No problem Ron, thanks for the comp. I'm not on this site too often (although more lately),,,,,usually over @ iwsti.com....is you S/N RonBang over there?

Nah RonBang was the guy with the blue sti and silver 5 spoke rims.....I only have a wrx so no iwsti for me
    "There are two infinites in this world: space and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure on space." -Albert Einstein

Blah

Screw IWSTi i got banned from there because of my avatar same one i use here...the moderator eatv8 over there said it was inapropriate so he changed it on me and i changed it back and so on like 3 times...i tried to ask him why whats the big deal...theres threads over there with pics of girls in bras and panties and thongs posing in front of cars and thats ok but i get banned cause of a girl in tight light blue pants...and the one thread i posted about this girl was in the off topic forum...those guys over there about 95% of them are a bunch of dorkos on geek patrol power trips...whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by ronbang
    Screw IWSTi i got banned from there because of my avatar same one i use here...the moderator eatv8 over there said it was inapropriate so he changed it on me and i changed it back and so on like 3 times...i tried to ask him why whats the big deal...theres threads over there with pics of girls in bras and panties and thongs posing in front of cars and thats ok but i get banned cause of a girl in tight light blue pants...and the one thread i posted about this girl was in the off topic forum...those guys over there about 95% of them are a bunch of dorkos on geek patrol power trips...whatever...
    Yea, I saw someone commented on who that chick was. I actually followed the link, she is RED hot. The moderators are a little overzelous, but I think the information & discussions are probably the best for the STi. I am spending a bit more time around here lately though.
    TTL, Ron.
    05' Black - 5Zigen ProRacers in Bronze, Invidia DP,GReddy EvoII, COBB Street Tuner,Perrin Crank Pulley,JDM Ti front strut bar, Cusco rear strut bar,RedLine Shockproof,Denso 1 cldr plugs,Pinks & Tops,CoBB sways & Perrin links, GoodRidge lines & ATE super blue,KBoy-TiC super short shift set & shift knob,Defi BF amber - bst,egt,oil pres., Kenwood DDX-7015 w/Alpines, WhiteLine ALK ,Stat-X grnd kit,TXS FMIC & intake,Racecomp Cambr Plts,06 diffusr,PE816's,PE Inlt hose,Walbro 255,EBCS, SZ49

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.