Shark River County Park Meet! - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Shark River County Park Meet! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Here are some fun pics I took today at the meet. It was a really fun meet Thanx for everyone ...

Here are some fun pics I took today at the meet. It was a really fun meet Thanx for everyone for showing up and for directiong me safety home lol.

C`ya soon
    Last edited by TranceDiablo; 11-12-2005 at 08:57 PM.
    04 STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

blur

yeah i blurred your faces out cause i didnt know if you guys would mind your faces posted on the internet out of respect i blurred em out just in case ya know...

my contribution:

Nice pics redline
    "There are two infinites in this world: space and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure on space." -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by br3ez
    oh and redline thanks for your help with my exhaust and evyerhting. i will have to post a vid of my car with the muffler off.
    no problem, sorry about your lil exhaust incident, i felt pretty sh!tty you werent able to tag along after that. nice meetin you dude, make it out to the next one too!

Took off on sunday, thinkn the meet was on sunday, i was was working at a marina down in brick! Sorry i didnt show up! i feel feaking stupid!
    -Justin
    -04 2.5 rs
    -NJimprezaCLUB
    -Xtreme-Machines

Hey guys... DAMN this sucks.... I couldn't make it.... My inspection finished around 2:30 AM.

I REALLY wanted to go

Good to hear you guys had fun..... I even had a nice car wash... was ready to go~

I hope to meet you guys next time.

Once again sorry....

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by ronbang
    yeah i blurred your faces out cause i didnt know if you guys would mind your faces posted on the internet out of respect i blurred em out just in case ya know...
    Haha i didnt even noticed you blured the faces.....you didnt have to blur mine I dint care.
    Oh and sorry guys I forgot to blur the licence plates.....but you cant really see much except mine.
    We should do this again soon it was awesome.....next time les go on some dirt roads tho...lol
    04 STI

Thumbs up

WOW! You guys got tons of great pics........cool day. It was nice meeting up with you guys.......definantly gotta do it again!
    05' Black - 5Zigen ProRacers in Bronze, Invidia DP,GReddy EvoII, COBB Street Tuner,Perrin Crank Pulley,JDM Ti front strut bar, Cusco rear strut bar,RedLine Shockproof,Denso 1 cldr plugs,Pinks & Tops,CoBB sways & Perrin links, GoodRidge lines & ATE super blue,KBoy-TiC super short shift set & shift knob,Defi BF amber - bst,egt,oil pres., Kenwood DDX-7015 w/Alpines, WhiteLine ALK ,Stat-X grnd kit,TXS FMIC & intake,Racecomp Cambr Plts,06 diffusr,PE816's,PE Inlt hose,Walbro 255,EBCS, SZ49

thanks for the ride racerXS, your car is insane
    "There are two infinites in this world: space and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure on space." -Albert Einstein

hey guys, awesome time at the meet. We should really do it again when it gets warmer out. Heres my pics i took....Shark River County Park Meet
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

Redline ? about your wheels

Hey Redline what Rota wheels are those?...they look like the sub zeros but yours have a silver lip i didnt think the subs came with a silver lip

Quote Originally Posted by ronbang
    Hey Redline what Rota wheels are those?...they look like the sub zeros but yours have a silver lip i didnt think the subs came with a silver lip
    Yes, they are subzeros...the polished lip is because they are ROYAL black as they call it. any color with Royal in front of it has a polished lip

How about those video clips?

-Chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.