Car show October 30th Sunday
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Car show October 30th Sunday within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, anyone want to meet me on this sunday morning. There is a huge car show. Should be atleast ...

Car show October 30th Sunday

Hey guys, anyone want to meet me on this sunday morning. There is a huge car show. Should be atleast 2 new ZO6's there Always sick cars though.
    Last edited by TurboWill; 12-15-2005 at 03:11 PM.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Hey guys, anyone want to meet me on this sunday morning. There is a huge car show. Should be atleast 2 new ZO6's there Always sick cars though.
    I'll try to borrow Omar's car. If i can(most likely), I'll definitley be there.

Hey, did you go last weekend? I showed up late morning, and I saw a HUGE pack of exotics (like 15-20 of them). It was nuts. They went down Ocean parkway to LIE. I should've brought my camera.
    Last edited by HK8834; 10-28-2005 at 05:44 PM.

SWEET
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Quote Originally Posted by HK8834

Hey, did you go last weekend? I showed up late morning, and I saw a HUGE pack of exotics (like 15-20 of them). It was nuts. They went down Ocean parkway to LIE. I should've brought my camera.
    Listen, the show isnt at the obi parkinglot anymore. Its back at Captree, the larger parking lot. The one with the dinner. I going with a few bikers so look for us. My friend told me 2 new ZO6's were there last sunday. I'll bring my digital and post pics everyone

Quote Originally Posted by HK8834

The Bull Run was last weekend! All exotics ran from HRE in Freeport to a Vineyard out east.
    LISC # 35

Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    Listen, the show isnt at the obi parkinglot anymore. Its back at Captree, the larger parking lot. The one with the dinner. I going with a few bikers so look for us. My friend told me 2 new ZO6's were there last sunday. I'll bring my digital and post pics everyone
    Alrighty then. I'll see you in 36 hours

I'll definitley bring my camera for this one
    Quote Originally Posted by skafish
    The Bull Run was last weekend! All exotics ran from HRE in Freeport to a Vineyard out east.
    Awesome. I was overwhelmed to see all of them all on the road at the same time.

What time is everyone going? 8:00?
    Last edited by HK8834; 10-28-2005 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skafish
    Will I plan on being down there, may show up in something a little different this weekend though.

Trying to convince my friend to take out a couple of his toys for a Sunday morning drive, No better place to stop than Captree !
    OMFG, Listen whatever you bring, we have to run my bike and mikes bike. You know spikes

what time is everyone showing up??

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar

Thumbs up

I am going to a 50+ Vette meet & cruise tomorrow from 11 AM- about 3... half of the cars coming down from CT and half up from NY... we ill be meeting in Wesport, CT, about 15-20 min from LI... How long is this meet on for and where exactly is it??? Would it be ok if 40-50 Vettes showed up?

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHPAW
    I am going to a 50+ Vette meet & cruise tomorrow from 11 AM- about 3... half of the cars coming down from CT and half up from NY... we ill be meeting in Wesport, CT, about 15-20 min from LI... How long is this meet on for and where exactly is it??? Would it be ok if 40-50 Vettes showed up?

Hmmm there usually is already 40-50 vettes there every sunday . The meet is a pretty far drive from CT. Its near fire Island. Robert Moses(Captree State Park)

I'm pretty pissed my camera ran out of batteries, but here are some pics of the new Z06 today:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01370.JPG   DSC01371.JPG   DSC01372.JPG  

I'll post some more pix later

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.