PresionTuning- Protune?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on PresionTuning- Protune? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just wondering if you can get a protune at PT in brick? i know they were talking about getting a ...

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

PresionTuning- Protune?

Just wondering if you can get a protune at PT in brick? i know they were talking about getting a dyno...?

They are listed on cobbs website .

Anyone have answers? i guess i just could call them, lol, but i am lazy.
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im also wanting to know this.

Im calling tomorrow this is very very intersting. I had no idea they were even considering this. I havent been down there since July. Man that would be great if they tuned the AP.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Yeh, they got a guy whose going to be protuning the AP. He has all the equipment but I dont know if he started yet because he is still learning.
    Check out the Precision Tuning Forums, all your questions can be answered there on it.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Do they have a dyno? I didnt see that on the fourm but Cobbs site says they do. This would be awesome.

Edit: Nevermind Im a stupid.
    Last edited by PolarisSnT; 10-27-2005 at 11:07 PM.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisSnT
    Do they have a dyno? I didnt see that on the fourm but Cobbs site says they do. This would be awesome.

Edit: Nevermind Im a stupid.
    No dyno, road tuning. But they may have access to one, it seems from the postings on their forum.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

They have access to a 4wd dyno in lakewood
    "There are two infinites in this world: space and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure on space." -Albert Einstein

To answer your questions-

I will be Protuning at Precision in Brick, so they will be offering this service soon.

I say soon because due to some issues I am having due to an accident, it is very hard for me to dedicate 100% of my time to this. I wish I could but at the moment it is very tough for me. I also took some time to become familiar with the software. It is nothing like the UTEC and more like what I am used to dealing with so it was easier for me. I also took time to be around an extreemly knowlegable tuner to show me the ropes of the software.

We (meaning Precision) don't own a Dyno, but are currently working on an arraingment to rent a dyno for specified days. Currenetly all tunes will be road tunes, then when\if enough customers want and commit to dyno sessions we will start blocking off dyno days.

I don't spend alot of time browsing all the WRX forums even though I am a member of almost all of them. So if you could, please direct all questions to Precision Tunings website\forum - http://www.precisiontuning.com/board/ and go to the cobb subforum.

If questions are directed there I will be able to answer you in a more timly fashion and give you a direct answer instead of missing your post and no answering. If you could pass the word it would be greatly appreciated and thanks for your time and support.

thanks
    ShaneV

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.