New member from PA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New member from PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I originally posted this in New Member hangout, but that seems to be a dead space, so here we go ...

New member from PA

I originally posted this in New Member hangout, but that seems to be a dead space, so here we go agian.....

My name is Mike, and I drive a '00 Toyota Celica GT-S. I'm looking to trade it in sometime in the spring and get an '06 WRX or possibly an STi. I decided to sign up here to learn what I can and make some friends that are into the same car, seems like people on the Celica forums I belong to are mostly ******s and ricers. Hopefully I'll have a good experience here. I've been a regular on www.tristatetuners.com for the better part of this year, and it was actually started by a bugeye owner from these boards. You can find me on that site under the name DoubleOughtCel. I'm hoping to learn some things about the car I hope to own soon and make some friends along the way. See ya around the boards.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey mike, welcome to the club.

I Support ClubWRX
    Howdy and welcome!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks guys.

Well, while there are open arms, I am from Pa and new to this site as well.

I have an 04 WRX with a few mods that I have been able to list in my profile, but will be damned if I can get listed in a signature for the bottom of my posts. Haha. I have been hanging out on www.wrxlinks.com for a year now. I am on there with the same name. I was looking around for some parts for my car when I found this site and from what I have seen, this is a pretty cool place. I hope to stick around for a while and learn some more stuff about my car. See you around!
    Last edited by snowboy1232001; 10-27-2005 at 10:02 AM.
    Snowboy

Mods: 2004 WRX- wr blue, Cobb AccessPort- Stage 2 93 Octane, TurboXS cat-less down and midpipe, TurboXS Uppipe, Borla Pro XS muffler, STI Short Shifter, Momo carbon fiber/ titanium shift knob, 22% window tint, Apexi Turbo Timer, K&N Air filter, factory boost gauge, StreetGlow Xenon-White headlights/ high beams, 16" Toyo Proxes4 tires, Rockford Fosgate Power door panel speakers 6.5" front, 4" rear, Intake Silencer Delete, blue STI "I" badge, red Perrin Intercooler Hoses.

Quote Originally Posted by snowboy1232001
    Well, while there are open arms, I am from Pa and new to this site as well.

I have an 04 WRX with a few mods that I have been able to list in my profile, but will be damned if I can get listed in a signature for the bottom of my posts. Haha. I have been hanging out on www.wrxlinks.com for a year now. I am on there with the same name. I was looking around for some parts for my car when I found this site and from what I have seen, this is a pretty cool place. I hope to stick around for a while and learn some more stuff about my car. See you around!
    You should start your own thread

Hey new from PA

thought i'd just bump this thread instead of creating a new one.

just to say whats up!

Jeff
    Jeff
    All In Automotive
    http://www.allinautomotive.com
    Car and automotive related news.

2006 WRX TR, Cobb Stage 2, Invidia DP, SPT Intake, KB shifter and bushings, Tanabe GF210s.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.