Saturday, Nov. 30th - Sunday, Dec. 1 meet in Cinnaminson, NJ and Newtown, PA - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Saturday, Nov. 30th - Sunday, Dec. 1 meet in Cinnaminson, NJ and Newtown, PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; o.k. guys, no takers yet on an AutoSpeed uppipe installed for only 0.00 - don't miss out! This is a ...

uppipe pic and other stuff

o.k. guys, no takers yet on an AutoSpeed uppipe installed for only $300.00 - don't miss out! This is a special price for this special event. Includes install and CEL fix. This will be the last upipe you'll buy - it's built to perform and last! Pic attached below.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Everyone please be careful on the drive up/down to our location - looking forward to seeing you there in one piece!

***Remeber RSVP if you have not already done so to gene@autospeedperformance.com ***
    use "RSVP" in subject field and your clubWRX.net user id if you have one - let us know how many are coming - thanks!

btw, longest drive wins a ride in tan's TDI !! just kidding!!!!!

Weasel - cr*pping birds sl_lck! Bring your stock belts if you are looking to have a pulley put on. Crank pulley does not include belts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uppipeworkstype.jpg  
    '03 EVO VIII in the Garage, '05 Saab 9-5 Arc Demo Commuter car - Waiting for my '05 Saab 9-2X Aero!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Wink 2BARjones...

stock pulley belts are in the trunk ready to go

i emailed gene@autospeedperformance too

c u soon

have a good Thanksgiving

Andy.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Glad to hear the meet went mostly well and that Jim and Timdog are okay. Jim, what caused the spin? For some reason, the landing rear end first reminds me of your other accident in the WRX.

Unsticking thread.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

hey i had a good time down there, anyway i wanna ask something, anyone know the name of the street racing video we were watching??? i want it, someone please let me know, thanks

i'll tell ya if u give me ur rims!

hah j/k

mischief was the name of it. and they came out with a new one called mischief3000. the one that was on was "mischief"
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Originally posted by Evil Imports
    hey i had a good time down there, anyway i wanna ask something, anyone know the name of the street racing video we were watching??? i want it, someone please let me know, thanks

Mischief was a crazy video. Ford Explorer carnage was freakin' hilarious!

Also, those "666" foglight covers were a nice touch, dude!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

hahah ya that part was hilarious!! ya 666 u went along with the theme of ur car the evil imports deal. and the evil eye morette's. i loooooooove the morette's

off topic..why did u have to eat me for lunch at one of the lights when we were on rt 130. hahah.
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

tan

Re: uppipe pic and other stuff

Originally posted by 2BARjones

btw, longest drive wins a ride in tan's TDI !! just kidding!!!!!

Trailboss did get a ride in the almighty TDI. I think he liked the warmth of the seats.

I did "smoke" a Jetta VR6 on the way home....the guy was pissed I was following the 25 mph speed limit in doylestown....when the road went 4 lanes....I was on left, he was on the right....light turns green, I think nothing and launched ahead of him....doing my normal 2000 rpm upshift....then I really hear fart can exhaust revving....pulls ahead, shifts....then, "what they hey"...mashed the gas pedal and pulled on him badly....he basically saw my taillights on my 2nd gear pull from almost idle. His friend was raggin on him so bad, at the traffic light.

Except for the cold weather and the unfortunate outcome of the scenic drive, I had a great time. Andy's car was awesome. I got the Autospeed up-pipe installed and my car feels great (I will post a full review in another thread when I get some time). The guys at Autospeed are very cool and I would definately trust them, their shop, and their parts.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Re: Re: uppipe pic and other stuff

Originally posted by tan

Trailboss did get a ride in the almighty TDI. I think he liked the warmth of the seats.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

so how did the meet go? any pix?

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the Delay but I finally got a chance to put together some pics.

Check out our Gallery section on our site.

Regards,
    Mark

AutoSpeedPerformance.com

great pics!!
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

great pics mark....thanks
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Talking Mark,

Sweet

great pics

Andy
    "happily enjoying autospeed pulley"
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast