Saturday, Nov. 30th - Sunday, Dec. 1 meet in Cinnaminson, NJ and Newtown, PA - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Saturday, Nov. 30th - Sunday, Dec. 1 meet in Cinnaminson, NJ and Newtown, PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; You should call Eric...to tell his fellow officers not to patrol our driving route....

tan
    You should call Eric...to tell his fellow officers not to patrol our driving route.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sunday i have to be back at 4pm since i have some stuff to do. but it's no big deal. i'll catch a motel or hotel or some type of deal saturday night. so ti's allll good. wrc ur from boston we shouldmeet up and cruise. knightrider should be with me black and red rex from western mass comign..what about dR
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    sunday i have to be back at 4pm since i have some stuff to do. but it's no big deal. i'll catch a motel or hotel or some type of deal saturday night. so ti's allll good. wrc ur from boston we shouldmeet up and cruise. knightrider should be with me black and red rex from western mass comign..what about dR
    i am not sure about dR...

i will be in north jersey so i am going to head down with weasel...

redwag....depending where you are maybe you can head down with us as well....i'll be in paramus....

EDIT: Just PMed dR to see if he was interested...
    Last edited by WRC_Obsessed; 11-26-2002 at 12:07 PM.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Question

Weasel is on standby waiting for meeting place to caravan down with WRC_Obsessed (Brian)

what routes go thru Paramus since i'm in Nyack ...off of I-287 ?

Andy...
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Originally posted by Weasel 555
    Weasel is on standby waiting for meeting place to caravan down with WRC_Obsessed (Brian)

what routes go thru Paramus since i'm in Nyack ...off of I-287 ?

Andy...
    you can take 87 to the GSPkway....after the first set of tolls on the GSPkway i am the first exit....then to the NJ turnpike probably...

i'll call you about details....
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Thumbs up following up & please RSVP!

Weasel 555 - car wash encouraged, but not required! Plenty of Dead Pedals will be in stock (so we got one for ya). The Crank Pulley is not underdriven. It is stock diameter and reuses your stock belts. If you are gonna do a pulley mod - this should be the one!

SpeedRacer and NJwrbT - bring 'em, there will be fun for everyone.

**Please remember, if you have not already done so, email gene@autospeedperformance.com to RSVP for this meet - the intent here is to have an accurate head count so we can accomodate everyone as best possible.

Thanks! -gene
    '03 EVO VIII in the Garage, '05 Saab 9-5 Arc Demo Commuter car - Waiting for my '05 Saab 9-2X Aero!

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Gene...

2BARjones,
    if i wash the car a bird'l cr*p on it plus its a cheap way to "winterize" your underside before they put the snow + ice melting rust causing stuff on the roads ...0.02 woth of imho
    "lemme think about it" ok ...

I actually have been running a Unorthodox racing Underdriven pulley for over a year

but wanted to go to lightened

i will bring my un-used stock belts unless you have them included in the price

thanks again c u soon

Andy
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

well me and the gf will be going for sat but cant stay for the PA run, sorry but we'll prob c u on sat. i get my car back tomorrow i hope!
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

You owe me a drive in the Z.

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    I look forward to meeting all of you. Mark and Gene are going above and beyond to host this meet! The drive to the Hampton Inn is out since there are no rooms available. I hope no one is in need of accomodations. Since no one contacted me, no rooms have been booked. The drive after the meet will bring us to Pennsylvania for some roads that I know and love. I'm thinking it will end at "The Great American Diner and Pub" in Langhorne, PA since it is near I-95 and the food rules. My WRX is still out of commission for a number of reasons, so I'll be driving the PlatinumZ. You guys should have no trouble keeping up though. (except for maybe Tan)

-Jim

SHOTGUN!
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Getting Ready

We areworking hard on getting everything organized. Should turn out to be a good day. Hope to c you all there.

Frank
    www.autospeedperformance.com

Mods

WRC - My parents live in Midland Park, so I'm only 10 minutes from paramus....depending on where you live. I know my way around that town pretty well, so we should me up for the cruise down.......what time you guys leaving?
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Sedona Red Wagon, Nicely Tinted

Thule Bike RackS

Originally posted by redwag
    WRC - My parents live in Midland Park, so I'm only 10 minutes from paramus....depending on where you live. I know my way around that town pretty well, so we should me up for the cruise down.......what time you guys leaving?
    PM'd you...
    -Brian

Do we get a prize for being there early and also for having the longest drive? Happy Thanksgiving everyone, cya at the meet.

jeremy we leavin @ like 1am...
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast