Saturday, Nov. 30th - Sunday, Dec. 1 meet in Cinnaminson, NJ and Newtown, PA - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Saturday, Nov. 30th - Sunday, Dec. 1 meet in Cinnaminson, NJ and Newtown, PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'll be there ? do i have to wash my car though ? please hold for me a dead pedal ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Talking finished salivating !!!

I'll be there

? do i have to wash my car though ?

please hold for me a dead pedal

also is the crank pulley "underdriven" or just lightened?? and does it use stock pulley belts ?

thanks
    Andy....
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 11-24-2002 at 04:45 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow...this sounds like a great meet....i dunno if i could pass this up especially since i will be in jersey for thanksgiving.....
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

anyone care if my better half comes along
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

I say bring her so mine does not feel like such an outsider. She really wants to come (she loves the WRX and cars in general) and I want her to come, but I think she would feel a bit better if a few more girls were there to balance out the mix. Anybody else other than the two of us bringin' a lady?

-joe

this will be a true test of the "beauty of all-wheel drive" slogan with the snow that is coming our way tomorrow and this weekend...
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

at the risk of sounding like a terd, I hope no one takes it personally when I hafta leave early on Saturday from autospeed. I gotta take my sister out shopping for snowboarding gear. Doesn't look like the drive to Plat's will be until later that day, So I guess it's an AM thing for me. Sux, casue I was looking forward to parading on some backroads......oh well. Looking forward to meeting people who know a hell of a lot more about my than me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails headbang2.gif  
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Sedona Red Wagon, Nicely Tinted

Thule Bike RackS

tan
    There's quite a few snowboarding shops around...not too many.

Maybe show you to Langhorne Ski Shop or something...

Originally posted by redwag
    at the risk of sounding like a terd, I hope no one takes it personally when I hafta leave early on Saturday from autospeed. I gotta take my sister out shopping for snowboarding gear. Doesn't look like the drive to Plat's will be until later that day, So I guess it's an AM thing for me. Sux, casue I was looking forward to parading on some backroads......oh well. Looking forward to meeting people who know a hell of a lot more about my than me!
    redwag...i am in the same boat as you...not about to drive back to boston on sunday of thanksgiving weekend...last year the trip was 8 hours instead of 3.5....maybe we could caravan up...
    Last edited by WRC_Obsessed; 11-26-2002 at 09:18 AM.
    -Brian

Hello Everyone...

This saturday sounds like it is going to be a great time!

First I would like to thank everyone for being so enthusiastic. It certainly is great to see so many excited owners about getting together and sharing ideas and experiences with everyone. After all what good is having a really cool car with no one to share it with.

We are planning to have a couple give aways for things like person(s) who drove the farthest to attend. As well as raffles for door prizes. The raffles will include chances to win dead pedals, bumper trims, wastegate covers and pullies.

As Gene aka (2barjones) stated earlier, we plan on introducing our company and conducting a shop tour. We will have a show and tell describing what we manufacture, how we do it, and what's in development. Highlights will include demonstrating a sample product being made on our in-house CNC machine for everyone to view.

After the tour we will conduct a few installs that way you can witness the kinds of performance gains first hand.

We like to think of ourselves as a tight knit community. We are here to help with your questions and support you guys & gals in anyway we can.

We extend everyone a warm welcome and look forward to meeting you all this saturday.
    Mark

AutoSpeedPerformance.com

Originally posted by Mark@AutoSpeed

We are planning to have a couple give aways for things like person(s) who drove the farthest to attend.
    uh oh.....i think i may have this one
    -Brian

i dunno western mass is i alittle further..oo boy!! maybei 'll drive from canada just so i can win muhahah
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

WRC - I'll be in northern Jersey for the weekend and will be coming from/ going back there on saturday sometime. That's where I'll be shopping with my sis, so the carpool might be tough. It's gonna be about 2 Hrs from my parents anyway, so maybe I'll get creative in how I get home from there. I'll probably spend more time driving than hangin, but whadyagonnado, eh

If you want a ride back on sunday, let me know.....I'm gonna try 87 N - 84 E, but NO doubt I'm still gonna get it in the rear
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Sedona Red Wagon, Nicely Tinted

Thule Bike RackS

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Wink Weasel,

*opens trunk and puts on Alaska state plates*

to win long distance award

Andy.....
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I look forward to meeting all of you. Mark and Gene are going above and beyond to host this meet! The drive to the Hampton Inn is out since there are no rooms available. I hope no one is in need of accomodations. Since no one contacted me, no rooms have been booked. The drive after the meet will bring us to Pennsylvania for some roads that I know and love. I'm thinking it will end at "The Great American Diner and Pub" in Langhorne, PA since it is near I-95 and the food rules. My WRX is still out of commission for a number of reasons, so I'll be driving the PlatinumZ. You guys should have no trouble keeping up though. (except for maybe Tan)

-Jim

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02
    i dunno western mass is i alittle further..oo boy!! maybei 'll drive from canada just so i can win muhahah
    Originally posted by Weasel 555
    *opens trunk and puts on Alaska state plates*

to win long distance award

Andy.....
    you guys are playing hardball....
    -Brian

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast