Saturday, Nov. 30th - Sunday, Dec. 1 meet in Cinnaminson, NJ and Newtown, PA - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Saturday, Nov. 30th - Sunday, Dec. 1 meet in Cinnaminson, NJ and Newtown, PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; What part of NJ you coming from? Timdog and I are coming from southern NYC -- Verazanno Narrows bridge...maybe we ...

What part of NJ you coming from?

Timdog and I are coming from southern NYC -- Verazanno Narrows bridge...maybe we can meet up? We're gonna be going into NJ around 8:45am.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is there an itinerary for the w-end yet. I am contempleting driving from St Louis, but I want to know what we are doing.

Jim: will I be able to get my PPM stickers that w'end??

Cheers,

Andrew

Jim's been pretty busy recently, I just left a Voice-Mail for him on his phone...so far we have basically ALL DAY for the meet, so imagine there will be time for pretty much anything.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

hey guys,
    I would love to come up for the meet, but living in DC is kind of a trek up to New Jersey. I dont know how i'd get there either. I'm not going home for thanksgiving so i'm gonna be stuck at American all alone. Sob! Maybe I'll find a greyhound or something- i'd love to meet you all.
    -Cate
    "Life is what happens while you're busy making plans"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Question Going to the meet ?

Anyone heading there by going down I-287 ??

TIA
    Andy...

tan
    NJwrbT-WRX is coming from New Brunswick. Give him a PM

I'm heading down through Rte 46, Rte 31, Rte 179, Rte 29, I-195, I-295

Originally posted by HotTonka
    hey guys,
    I would love to come up for the meet, but living in DC is kind of a trek up to New Jersey. I dont know how i'd get there either. I'm not going home for thanksgiving so i'm gonna be stuck at American all alone. Sob! Maybe I'll find a greyhound or something- i'd love to meet you all.
    -Cate
    It's not quite that far. Maybe 3 hours. It should be a ton of fun (unfortunately I can't go otherwise I'd say we could ride up together or in a caravan).

Hopefully you'll be able to come out to the Dec 15th meet the CaptolRSX guys are putting on (see my sticky thread).

ANyone know what's in- stall for the day (no pun intended?) I was gonna do some installations with a friend who has off that day, but maybe I'll just bring him along (and his toolbox ) Anything on tap after the drive?
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Sedona Red Wagon, Nicely Tinted

Thule Bike RackS

We are going to be doing atleast an uppipe installation in the morning. Mark and I arranging food, which is starting to look like pizza, as well as the rest of the itinerary.

Tan,

I'll be in touch with regards to "crashing."

Is anyone else in need of accomodations on the 29th or the 30th?

-Jim

Any chance I could get my up-pipe installed as well???

Guys, check your PMs about this, I think I sent a few out that I have not heard back on.

-joe

Joe -

Timdog and I are going to drive straight through and just meet you there. No real reason to go out of our way. See you there!

Talking a little intro about one of our hosts, AutoSpeed Performance

A few words about AutoSpeed Performance - the Men behind the Metal:

AutoSpeed Performance is an engineering, design, fabrication and manufacturing company which currently makes parts for Audi, Porsche and Subaru automobiles. AutoSpeed is owned by Mark and Cezar Slazak who are committed to manufacturing only the highest quality performance products by utilizing advanced design techniques, the latest technologies and skilled metal fabrication artistry. With experience in racing, engineering and manufacturing, the AutoSpeed staff produces many amazing parts such as their Audi S4 3" downpipe set (they said it couldn't be done but AutoSpeed did it! and these pipes are incredible - WRX downpipe coming soon!). AutoSpeeds' Subaru Development Team (the guys with the WRXs who basically hang around way too much ) includes Gene (aka 2BARjones the resident digital photo maniac), Frankie (r&d junkie with both racing and polishing skillz) and Jesse (SWRT groupie who is soon to be monster motor $broke$ and making more HP than Makinen). We look forward to meeting all in the WRX community.

A few words about the Facility - and what to expect when you are there:

AutoSpeed Performance is not a retail shop, it is an engineering, design, fabrication and manufacturing facility which has CNC and other advanced capabilities. The design, prototyping and manufacturing of all AutoSpeed products are done in-house ensuring the highest level of quality and performance. The AutoSpeed shop is approximately 2500 square feet and includes most everything you would need to build racecars and parts including an automobile lift. There is a fairly large parking lot adjacent to the building and it can accommodate 20-30 cars. The shop usually does not have more than several visitors at a time so it may get a little cramped (please be sure to use deodorant!, just kidding, well, not really! ) but we are trying to arrange for a comfy and fun visit for all.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

I’ll post a schedule of the day’s events shortly.

Pic below shows several WRX's including jesse370's, 2BAR's, Frankie's and the infamous Platinum WheelStander in front of the AutoSpeed shop on a moon-lit night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shopfrontpost.jpg  
    '03 EVO VIII in the Garage, '05 Saab 9-5 Arc Demo Commuter car - Waiting for my '05 Saab 9-2X Aero!

Thumbs up Schedule for Sat. Morning & Afternoon

First or all, AutoSpeed Performance would like to extend an invitation to all ClubWRXers and all WRX enthusiasts in our regional area to come out and meet the AutoSpeed Performance Team and the crew from Platinum Performance Motorsports.

o.k. guys (and gals) here’s what going on…

Here’s the info so you know what we are going to be doing on the AutoSpeed Performance Leg of the Tour!

Start Time:
    9:30am
    at AutoSpeed Performance (1303 Suite C Union Landing Road, Cinnaminson NJ 08077 856-207-5941)

9:30am-10:15am
    this will be a great time to introduce yourself and say hi to all the other WRXers that you may not have met before.

10:15am-10:30am
    introduction and greeting by PPM and AutoSpeed Performance.

10:30am-11:00am
    AutoSpeed Shop Tour and display of current and prototype products. Also, uppipe installs will start by 10:30am. If you are interested in a Pulley or other AutoSpeed Subaru Product please make sure that we know as soon as possible.

11:00am-12:00pm
    Show your car and tell – if you got some cool stuff on your WRX, lets see it!

12:00pm-1:00pm
    Lunch Time – Pizza and other treats for hungry WRX fanatics!

1:00pm-?
    Uppipe and Pulley installs should be in various stages of completion, PS2 with GT3 will be set up for some fun gaming action, people will be going for test rides, bikini models will be posing with your shiny ride for a deluxe photo-op (nah, not really – just thought I’d throw it in there to see if your paying attention!).

We are hoping to make it a fun time for all!

We want to try to get a count on those who will be attending so, if you know you are coming, email gene@autospeedperformance.com and let me know how many people you are bringing.
    Last edited by 2BARjones; 11-23-2002 at 10:25 PM.
    '03 EVO VIII in the Garage, '05 Saab 9-5 Arc Demo Commuter car - Waiting for my '05 Saab 9-2X Aero!

Thumbs up special discounts for those making the trip!

As the hosting facility for the beginning of this meet we want to offer some special discounts for those making the trip. Here’s what we are offering on Nov. 30th.

10% off all Subaru Dead Pedals, Bumper Trims, and Solenoid covers

Free installation on all AutoSpeed Performance Subaru Parts purchased that day (this includes the “Prototype” Uppipe and the Billet Lightweight Crank Pulley, but not dress-up parts). ). Please note: only two "Prototype" uppipes will be available for $300.00 each, installed. Those interested must both post in this thread and email gene@autospeedperformance.com to get on the list. We will take 4 names for our list with the last two being alternates (remember only two available).

Details on AutoSpeed’s Uppipe:
    AutoSpeed’s uppipe is designed for maximum performance and reliability. While other mfg’s are building less expensive, solid uppipes (letting you worry about leaks and cracks), AutoSpeed’s uppipe is engineered to survive in the harsh environment of the WRX’s engine compartment while giving you maximum performance and peace-of-mind against leaks and cracks.

Key design features are as follows:
    catless with no egt bung, constructed from “one-piece” mandrel bent 2” 304 Stainless Steel with 3/8ths" flanges, Stainless Steel Premium braided flex joint for designed-in stress resistance, SS Braided Flex Joint also helps dampen any frequency imposed vibrations that could cause metal fatigue and failure, Flex Joint located on the collector side of the pipe minimizing turbulence and allowing for laminar flow at the turbine inlet, includes egt CEL fix resistor, gaskets not included. Retail price is $329.00 please note that the "Prototype" units will not be "one-piece" but will feature "works-type" tig weld construction

For details on the Crank Pulley see www.autospeedperformance.com and check the Subaru section.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.