NJ: Pine Barrens Express 11/19/05 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on NJ: Pine Barrens Express 11/19/05 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yo, let me know if anyone finds my navigator, I lost him at the PBX 3 years ago. I hope ...

Yo, let me know if anyone finds my navigator, I lost him at the PBX 3 years ago. I hope he is alright. I hope the Jersey Devil didn't get him.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow... A rallye I have not done this yet in america. How far is this from Doylestown, PA if any one know. Doylestown is close to solebury or phillidelphia.

Thanks

type in Jackson NJ into mapquest and it will give you an approximate distance

If anybody's looking for a navigator, my services are available!
    Bill
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

Quote Originally Posted by njazwrx
    type in Jackson NJ into mapquest and it will give you an approximate distance
    I did that, it gave me a map of Jackson NJ I need to know distance. Thank you anyway

there is an easy way to do this..... go into google and keyword Pine Barrens Express 2005 and then ge the address. It should point you inh the right direction. or you could do this. use this address. http://www.scca-nnjr.org/NNJR_Rally/PBX2005%20Flyer.pdf

I planned on it, but as always finding a navigator is difficult.
    "..are wont to seize upon people about the beginning of Autumn; and sometimes also sooner, according to the temper of the foregoing Summer, whether they had been hotter, or cooler: & they some years rage so violently, as that they last the greatest part of the said seasons, miserably afflicting people all that while, and destroying many of them - Exterminated by the Bloody Flux
    Dysentery in Eighteenth-Century Naval and Military Medical Accounts
    "

Quote Originally Posted by cyrilgrey
    I planned on it, but as always finding a navigator is difficult.
    I'll navigate for you if you want, hell i'll even split the registration with you. Me and the Jersey Devil go way back.
    bill from toms river
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

I'll be there for the third year in a row.

-Chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

fengshui,
    in the past how did your car weather the dirt and sand? any problems?

Quote Originally Posted by njazwrx
    fengshui,
    in the past how did your car weather the dirt and sand? any problems?
    THis event was made with the WRX in mind. Best car for the job. The worst that has happened so far is my stock plastic skid plate got a few clips pulled off as did one of my fender well clips. I have seen a WRX get stuck in one of the water holes, but I don't know how they did it. The PBX is the one of the most fun events you can have with the WRX in an organized motorsport event without needing a roll cage, or a lawyer

-Chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

i figured it wouldnt wreak too much havoc on the suspension or components. I could care less about the plastic guards underneath the car. I could see it being a problem if i were to whack the oiil panm but plastic is not a crucial thing. Who is all going to this so far aside from me, jordan, and feng?

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd love to....

If I can get my hands on a coil-over wrench and raise my car back up to close to stock ride height. I fear for my oil pan
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Do you guys think this would be a good event for someone whos never rallied before?

Yea I have never done anything like this before? Is this ok for a newbie? I live in Toms River, and my girlfriend lives in Jackson so this is very close to my house. Do you need any modifications done to ur car to participate?
    Chris
    2004 Subaru WRX - Accessport Stage 2, Stromung downpipe, STi uppipe, Prodrive Intercooler hoses, Sti Hood scoop, cleared headlights, Sti short shifter, 20% tint all around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.