Where are the PENN STATE fanz?????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Where are the PENN STATE fanz????? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; wwwooo hhhooo !!!!! we are once again the shiza. undefeated, #8 in the poll......i cant believe it. anyone goin to ...

Where are the PENN STATE fanz?????

wwwooohhhooo!!!!!
    we are once again the shiza. undefeated, #8 in the poll......i cant believe it. anyone goin to the purdue game? i will be there, if anyone wants to meet up.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph
    of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    Edmond Burke
    "I don't think you will"
    05CGMWagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'm not going to the game but i was at the 2nd game of the season. GO PEN STATE 6-0
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...07/devilZ1.jpg

Im a Miami Hurricanes fan, but I was rooting for Penn State this past weekend to beat them buckeyes. Great game.

Freaking sissy buckeyes, I wish they would have won so the Horns strength of schedule would stay tough....... It is bad enough that we went into a stadium that no one said we could win at and won and then received barely any recognition for it. You cant beat OSU at home at night, oh you won, so what you arent that good. You cant beat OU they have won the last five, oh you won so what they arent any good. You cant beat Michigan blah blah blah, after a pounding in the Rose Bowl, so what they arent that good. No matter what we do it is never good enough, still there is nothing quite as nice as beating the ever living hell out of OU, god I hate that school. Go horns.

I WAS THERE AND IT WAS *****ING INSANE!!!!! BY FAR BEST GAME OF MY COLLEGE CAREER SO FAR. if any of you guys are coming up for games and are in need of parking, let me know I have safe lot oustide my apartment where all us "impreza" guys park together. remember...we are....

-Marc
    WRX - It's not a rocket. It's a guided missile.

great, proud for ya, too bad....whatever
    we are #1 in the Big 10 and thats all that matters to me. the OSU game was big. they have always been a tough team for us. the series between the two is now 11-10 PSU. i think we will be able to edge out Michigan too. yes we have had a bad season the last 3-4 years, but this year we are finally proving that we are contenders in the Big 10. as for the horns, no one is trying to take anything from them. that was a big win, first time in 5 years. maybe you didnt get alot of recognition but for a team that is consistant...i guess its expected.
    Edmond Burke
    "I don't think you will"
    05CGMWagon

Quote Originally Posted by Mabf355
    ...we are....
    PENN STATE
    ill have to give you a ring when i get there. i have lots of family there so i will prob spend the weekend.
    Edmond Burke
    "I don't think you will"
    05CGMWagon

Well since you seem to like college football I thought you might be open to talk about more than your own team, but I guess you are not into it as much as I am.

im a buckeyes fan and get season tickets every year. Penn State played a great game and deserve all the recognition in the world.

Texas is just as tough.

I hope you both go undefeated and end up playing each other in a bowl game. Most people hate for their teams to lose, but losing to quality programs like Texas and Penn State is different. I hope Joey Paterno can end his coaching career on a high note, ive always liked that guy

In everyone beating michigan and the hurricanes this year!
    Cobb Stage 2

Wow, a cordial buckeyes fan, man when all the texas fans got back from that game they said the OSU fans were the worst fans they have ever encountered, and this is the team that gets flicked off by grandmas when playing OU. Obviously you are not like that, but I just wanted to see if you agreed or had a thought on that. It was talked about quite a bit, in fact I think someone from your school apolagized about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Houstonwrx
    Wow, a cordial buckeyes fan, man when all the texas fans got back from that game they said the OSU fans were the worst fans they have ever encountered, and this is the team that gets flicked off by grandmas when playing OU. Obviously you are not like that, but I just wanted to see if you agreed or had a thought on that. It was talked about quite a bit, in fact I think someone from your school apolagized about it.
    I hate to say it, but I do agree.

I currently go to Miami U. in Oxford, Oh. I went to our first game of the season against the buckeyes. I was there cheering for both the bucks and Miami. I've always thought of myself as a Bucks fan first and Redhawks fan second, so I wanted osu to win but MU to have a nice showing. I was embarassed to be a bucks fan when they all booed and waved with only one finger to the miami football team as they ran on the field. Needless to say, I ended up cheering the whole game for Miami. Columbus loves their football, but I think they need to realize there is more to life than football. I've been going to games for years, and I dont ever remember anything like this other than the occasional "**** Michigan" t-shirt.

I will be at the Michigan State game this weekend, I hope people have matured since the first game of the season.
    Cobb Stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by Houstonwrx
    Well since you seem to like college football I thought you might be open to talk about more than your own team, but I guess you are not into it as much as I am.
    oh its nothing like that. you just came off like you were trying to discredit PSU for beating a "*******" team. thats all. i love college football. i am always open to talk about it. hell the only team i can say i dont like is notre dame, which is my wifes favorite team. its quite a site come saturday in my house. i cant wait till they meet next year.
    Edmond Burke
    "I don't think you will"
    05CGMWagon

No I just came to hate OSU since they talked more sh*t than anyone I have ever encountered, and we hadn't even played them. Heard the same old bs from them for a long time up until the game, when we went in there and owned them in their house, at night, where no one else had won, they didn't believe me, told them we play great on the road. I hate Notre Dame too, seems all the analysts are bias towards them, so sick of hearing about them, if USC wasn't #1 and UT #2, I would root for USC, but I would like for them to lose so we move up. The Penn State game was good, nice to see you guys get a good team, I know you have had some bad luck lately and that sucks, believe me I know, we lost to OU for five years, but we got some good payback. No worries man, I didn't mean to come off like anything, I love college football, I wish it would never end. Go Horns.

I wouldnt say Texas "owned" osu. I imagine most people who watched the game probably would think osu played a better game and had the upper-hand until the end, when Texas made plays and osu didnt. That is the sign of a great team.

Texas did win though, but it wasnt anything close to a "owning" osu.
    Cobb Stage 2

man i cant believe that ****. we were sooooo damn clost to the V. i dont know what went wrong. we should have had that. but it was a good game. if we came out stronger in the first half i think we could of come out on top. we will still go to a bowl game and finish strong in the Big 10.

WE ARE!!!!!!
    Edmond Burke
    "I don't think you will"
    05CGMWagon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast