Ideas for full blown or mini-meet in Rockaway NJ
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Ideas for full blown or mini-meet in Rockaway NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; would anyone be down for doing something like this in Rockaway NJ? Throw out some ideas...

Ideas for full blown or mini-meet in Rockaway NJ

would anyone be down for doing something like this in Rockaway NJ? Throw out some ideas

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dude sounds cool. if anyone shows got anyone going soo far...

nothing so far. the post has been up for a while. I forgot about it till it moved up when you responded. Anyone up for this?

wow a mini wrx meet. sweet dude i seen this 1 mini. omg it was so fast. the kid is cool but his car was sick. maby he will be there. what time and date is this. i must go.

That sounds like a sweet idea. Just one problem...I don't own a Mini or a Suburu. But maybe we can make it a Mini-WRX-Pinto meet. Let me know what you think. Your car might be nicer looking but i bet it's not faster!!!

how fast could it be dude. i hope faster then just a bov mod.

Quote Originally Posted by 500hpwrx
    how fast could it be dude. i hope faster then just a bov mod.
    what the hell is a bov mod. I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

its a thing you put on to hold boost well some people use it for the sound other then its real cause. so i dont no what the hell it is for but you can here mine

its a thing you put on to hold boost well some people use it for the sound other then its real cause. so i dont no what the hell it is for but you can here mine
    I think i know what you are talking about...My car make funny noises too when i let off the gas but i think it is because i am running my air to fuel ratio at 2.5:1. Some people say this is a little low but it seems to run fine for me. But i still don't think I have a bov?

the bov should make a click sound when u let off the gas. as for your a/fs im shore your fine. maby to rich.

do you have a rear locking belt set on your shifter? that may be y you dont here the clink when you get off the gas. just diss****ect it and reclamp it to your ebrake. youll be fine after that. plus it will shorten your shift

the bov should make a click sound when u let off the gas. as for your a/fs im shore your fine. maby to rich.
    RICH, i don't know who the hell you think you are but some of us are struggling just to hold on. I work at a gas station on the weekends just so i can afford to feed my children...Have YOU ever worked at a gas staion during the winter...It's not fun.

dude i worked at a gas station befor and got fierd for giveing people free gas. now im a dorr greeter at wal mart. dont tell me you got problems WHEN YOU DONT PUT THE STUPID PICK STICKERS ON ALL THE RETURN BAGS

i have a dog.

i have a dog.
    Well good for you. I have a wife and 4 children i have to feed. I don't have time to worry about any pets. My friggin' car is making funny noises and now i have to listen to this bs about how you have a dog...what the hell is that. bov this and bov that. how about you bov right off this forum!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.