Ideas for full blown or mini-meet in Rockaway NJ - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Ideas for full blown or mini-meet in Rockaway NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh this and take your kids to toys r us and get them a power wheel and put your bov ...

speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh this and take your kids to toys r us and get them a power wheel and put your bov on that. o and 1 more thing. can you here mine. puuuuuuuuush

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 500hpwrx
    speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh this and take your kids to toys r us and get them a power wheel and put your bov on that. o and 1 more thing. can you here mine. puuuuuuuuush
    OH YEAH!!!

its people like u that should not have a turbo car. im sick of cars with no mods other then a bov driving around making stupid sounds and nothing to back it up with. at least my g/fs saturn has some punch to it.

she has an intake and turbo back. with a real bov and NOS

she has an intake and turbo back. with a real bov and NOS
    i know what a saturn is, but still no idea about this bov thing, so i am gonna stay out of this one and let you guys duke it out. will your girl friend be at the rockaway mini-wrx-pinto-saturn meet? i bet she has a fine bov!!! i would like to check it out...if you know what i mean!!!

o she will be there but with her twin turbo tempo. and you can look at her bov. i dont care. she is as gay as a bov is on a wrx with no mods.

im still waiting for njazwrx to tell me the time and place for this meet. i live in texas and im about 1 hour from rockaway. i may need some directions. i just moved here from ohio

o she will be there but with her twin turbo tempo. and you can look at her bov. i dont care. she is as gay as a bov is on a wrx with no mods.
    Great why don't we jsut make this a Mini-WRX-Pinto-Saturn-Geo-LeBaron-Jeep-Civic-PTCruiser-Corvette-Van-Hummer-Lincoln-Harley Davidson-Toyota meet. that should pretty much cover it all.

i see how it is. the nissan heads cant go. thats messed up

im still waiting for njazwrx to tell me the time and place for this meet. i live in texas and im about 1 hour from rockaway. i may need some directions. i just moved here from ohio
    TEXAS? I grew up in Texas. You are nowhere near the meet. I think it is in Rockaway Colorado. i guess i won't be seeing you g/f's bov after all.

i see how it is. the nissan heads cant go. thats messed up
    I tried putting a Nissan head off the sentra on my pinto but it didn't work out to good.

YOUR KIDING ME. damit. owell. maby we can meet up and get on meet here in good old trenton textes at senter st by the hair cuting place. you no where that is?

yea i here ya there. my sisters brother bestfriends g/f brother inlaw had a 1970 vett with a b16 head and gsr cams and it dident go to well. but it runs

what the hell does your sh\\\ jobs have to do with this guys car meet...
    anyway yyour guys car sound slow as s--- anyway pinto whatever and 500 whp come on.. sound like a line of u know waht from a horses butt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.