Tint Shop in Philly area

This is a discussion on Tint Shop in Philly area within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey all , I'l looking for a good tint shop in the philly area. It seems alot of places are ...

Kak

Tint Shop in Philly area

Hey all , I'l looking for a good tint shop in the philly area. It seems alot of places are jacking up the prices to 300+ for a WRX. Anyone know a good place that is cheap?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Kak
    Hey all , I'l looking for a good tint shop in the philly area. It seems alot of places are jacking up the prices to 300+ for a WRX. Anyone know a good place that is cheap?
    I got tint done on my last car (2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT1) at a place in Concordville, PA (right along the state border with DE off of Rt 202).

It's called Auto Truck Outfitters, and they charged $225 for 35% all around and a strip along the top of the front window. Phone number is 610-459-4343.
    2005 Obsidian Black Pearl Subaru Impreza WRX STi

i got my tint in SW Philly for $180.... only thing is that i think the company moved and they might try to charge more... i dont got the number but it is across from the Dunkin Donuts on Island Ave, by the Repair shops.... dont know if you know where that is, but hope it helps.
    '03 WRX - Platinum Silver

20% tint
    Tein S.type Springs (needs to be installed)
    Debadged trunk
    everything 100% bone stock

*the Bugeye Mafia Ninja*

I called this guy up a few weeks ago before i crashed my car into a tree and he said for my wagon, it would be $230. He's located in Horsham or something. http://www.shadytinting.com/

I also went to a place in Norristown called Sunsational Glass Tint www.sunsationalglasstint.com and I think she wanted $260 for all around.

Furthermore, i pass by a custom shop on my way home from work everyday. They always have an escalade with gull style doors and huge ass chrom dubs sitting outside on display. I never went in to get a quote from them, but it says tinting on their sign outside. Its right on levic street as you cross the tacony palmyra bridge (nj to pa). http://maps.google.com/maps?q=palmyr...0.051696&hl=en

Let me know where you end up going.

Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    Cobb Stage 2 Cattless FTW
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

Smokin Moes in Langhorne, PA - great work, computer cut tint and good prices.

I had my 9-2X done by leeberbs/AZP. He handcuts and has an edgeless finish. It's damned near invisible....I'll never go back to computer cut. ~$200 for 7 windows, 20% tint (it's really really dark) I'd post a pic but pbase seems to be down.

-wYlie
    Last edited by Roamin'Coyote; 10-13-2005 at 09:47 AM.