NJ Wagons
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NJ Wagons within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; How many of you guys in NJ own wagons?...

NJ Wagons

How many of you guys in NJ own wagons?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

me!
    superwagon!

I Support ClubWRX
    I love my wagon.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I think there should be an all wagon meet sometime. Would be kinda fun. I like the wagon b/c its fun when people look at you and then they dont know what hit them.

but dude your car is bone stock with a blow-off valve... how hard of a hit is that....

Yea, I know I only have a bov, hence the fact I have only had the car not even 2 months. Once I get the finances straight, then I will begin some mods. Thanks for the input anyway. I at first put something stupidly mean in here, then I realized who you were and changed it cause I'm not a douchebag.
    Last edited by njazwrx; 10-13-2005 at 10:34 PM.

so if your stock with just a bov y bother saying that they wont no what hit them. and when i got my car it dident even have 1000 miles on it and it was moded way past a bov. and the mounthy payment. come on dude there not that much. do you have a job and what do you do.

p.s. njazwrx if you want a fast wagon let me no. i have alot of parts that will work for you. im selling them because i got a new wrx and wanted to start clean again. let me no and i can hook you up.

Quote Originally Posted by 500hpwrx
    p.s. njazwrx if you want a fast wagon let me no. i have alot of parts that will work for you. im selling them because i got a new wrx and wanted to start clean again. let me no and i can hook you up.
    I would give you some parts for free....if there was anything salvagable! Not even the navigator was salvagable

i'm a jersey wagon guy... are we giving away free parts here?...

<= i plan on abducting her in the wag

Quote Originally Posted by njazwrx
    I think there should be an all wagon meet sometime. Would be kinda fun. I like the wagon b/c its fun when people look at you and then they dont know what hit them.
    Well... I think there should be an all Brat meet up here too, but im not "model racist" Ill just go to any sub. meet!

Quote Originally Posted by workzBrat
    Well... I think there should be an all Brat meet up here too, but im not "model racist" Ill just go to any sub. meet!

w0rd, there arent enough nice brats out there. show us yours. from the looks of your avatar... im excited.
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

check with 500hpwrx. i know he has some parts, but unfortunatly i have nothing salvagable.

Quote Originally Posted by BustedAssPinto
    check with 500hpwrx. i know he has some parts, but unfortunatly i have nothing salvagable.
    Sorry, trust me, i would love see free parts flying around!
    One day I will own another Subaru...until then, my batteries are in the freezer.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.