a new EVIL has emerged - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on a new EVIL has emerged within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Not really feeling the paint but then again I wasn't feeling the green either until I saw it in person ...

Not really feeling the paint but then again I wasn't feeling the green either until I saw it in person then the car looked sick. I will make up my mind when i see it in person.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

whats up evil and evils girl, everyone is being mean. you guys are friggin awesome. back when i was a newb i used to drool over the original evil car and with this new one i am honestly afraid of the level youre going to take it to. i even remember when you came on and was asking about what color to get the female's car painted. its the acura cl copper orange right? i friggin remember that, i went nuts for that car too. you guys are like the model couple of the auto world at least locally for us jerz people. you know what, i think the car is awesome and i know for a fact it going to be as amazing as the green monster. good luck with the project and welcome back to the boards... whereve you been mang?
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

also, i love the roof scoop!
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

That green WRX is sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy I like it. Off topic I know

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kooyulator
    whats up evil and evils girl, everyone is being mean. you guys are friggin awesome. back when i was a newb i used to drool over the original evil car and with this new one i am honestly afraid of the level youre going to take it to. i even remember when you came on and was asking about what color to get the female's car painted. its the acura cl copper orange right? i friggin remember that, i went nuts for that car too. you guys are like the model couple of the auto world at least locally for us jerz people. you know what, i think the car is awesome and i know for a fact it going to be as amazing as the green monster. good luck with the project and welcome back to the boards... whereve you been mang?
    hey thanks alot man, also i have been here the whole time, just don't post to much tho, anyway this one will start getting motor work over the winter and a few other changes will be coming in time, money is tight because we are getting married in less then a month, then we might be moving away also, but we will also be on the boards,

i miss the green car, but oh well

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    It's a pro-drag car built to draw attention to it because it's flying, not because it's a turd with a different paint scheme than every other body-kit toting ricer out there.
    Man, if a pro-drag car needs pretty paint to get noticed, then it's too damned slow. Pretty paint is always about appearance, pro drag, stock car, house, deck, keychain, pots and pans, whatever. If it's painted pretty, it's for looks. It's not for performance.

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    if he doesn't care what other people think of how it looks why would be bother painting it? just leave it with primer/bondo exposed and spend the money on more performance mods
    Maybe because he cares how it looks? No one else sees inside my trunk. I still keep it clean, because I see in it occassionally.

P.S. The color isn't my cup of tea, but it's well done. I can appreciate it.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Whoever posted negativity about this car is way ooffffff. I saw this car tonite in person and it just made my jaw drop. This STI is sick! I was unsure too when I first saw it, never said I didnt like it. But WOW, pics dont do it justice. To bad I didnt get to talk to you EVIL, because I woulda said nice ride!
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Whoever posted negativity about this car is way ooffffff. I saw this car tonite in person and it just made my jaw drop. This STI is sick! I was unsure too when I first saw it, never said I didnt like it. But WOW, pics dont do it justice. To bad I didnt get to talk to you EVIL, because I woulda said nice ride!
    Uncle Lewie
    thanks, glad you got to see it in person

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Uncle Lewie
    This is the reaction I had with the green one and I am sure it will be the same with this car.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

I am with Uncle Lewie on this one also. I also saw the car the other night and i am speechless. The paint on this car is absolutly amazing. Pictures dont do it justice because the lens cannot capture the true quality of this color and paintjob. I give massive props to the person in charge of applying this paint as they did an amazing job on it.
    -Ryan

hey man its keith from seaside graphix, whats up man so thats the new car awsome, i just finshed the all black project on my 05 sti, i need some info on that roof scoop as far as how it works and things like that, well man good to see you back up. im in savannah ga right now but when im home ill hit you up to see it person, that if you still work in ridgewood, alright man later
    05 STi....supercars....meet your kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by wingwestwrx
    hey man its keith from seaside graphix, whats up man so thats the new car awsome, i just finshed the all black project on my 05 sti, i need some info on that roof scoop as far as how it works and things like that, well man good to see you back up. im in savannah ga right now but when im home ill hit you up to see it person, that if you still work in ridgewood, alright man later
    yea i still work in ridgewood but i never bring the car to work, just PM me when you get home and we'll meet up sometime

jay

Thumbs up

I think the car looks hot. Flames have NEVER been a favorite of mine, but that is how I feel about it. Despite this fact, I still think the overall appearance is excellent. The work looks well done, although cameras don't catch imperfections at a distance. I don't care for the raised wing either, but again, this only a matter of personal taste. I think the color is incredible. Yes, purple may be a little on the gay side by some people's standards, but I have always loved rich blue's, plurple's, black (and any combination of the above). Especially when the hue does not match any OEM colors on the market. Good job and keep us posted with the future performance upgrades
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

i think that next car that you do should be Pink, chick would dig it more
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

I dig the paint and I think the wheels are hot but you should look at either changing the tire size to a bit bigger or lowering the car a bit. If you look at size of the rim and tire compared to the wheel opening it just doesn't look quite right. Maybe this has to do with the camera angles or something. I wish I could see the car in person. It looks awesome. Also I am new to the WRX scene and hadn't ever seen the green car before, that thing looks SWEET!!!

And anybody that says purple is gay is just too insecure to say that a purple car looks good.

Keep doing it different, all the awesome cars are different.

And to all those insecure guys out there..... Nice Ass

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast