a new EVIL has emerged - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on a new EVIL has emerged within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The green one is nice!!...

The green one is nice!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

there's a lot of cars that i don't like (not this one however) but i keep my opinions to myself. it doesn't matter if YOU don't like it because it's not yours; you don't have to drive it, make the payments, etc.
    however, just have respect to the person for the time, hard work, and money that was put into making the car what it is.

don't tell them to ask permission to do something to their car. if we all did that, everyone would have a blue sti with a stage 4 and some springs or coilovers.
    who the hell wants to be like everyone else?

not everyone likes my car, but i don't really care. I drive the car every single day and i enjoy it. I built it to look like a show car on purpose but to have a show car that sits in a garage that gets trailered everywhere is pointless to me. A car's purpose is to get you places.

evil just put up some pics to show the world that this is his car (like everyone else has done at some point or another). he doesn't care what you think because he is proud of what he has and that's all that matters

If he doesnt care what everybody else thinks then why would he post pictures of it on a forum, that is just asking for opinions, and if somebody doesnt like it they will tell you. So sorry I dont know what type of responses Evil was expecting to get,, I guess if he didnt want other peoples opinions he shouldnt have posted the pictures
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Ian
    I remember seeing that green one in magazines

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evil's girl
    Is it the fact that it's a guy with a purple car that bothers everyone? Originally I was going to paint my car purple and if you went to NOPI you would have seen this car-

What I liked best about that car was the 6 cylinders and two massive turbos it had!

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    If he doesnt care what everybody else thinks then why would he post pictures of it on a forum, that is just asking for opinions, and if somebody doesnt like it they will tell you. So sorry I dont know what type of responses Evil was expecting to get,, I guess if he didnt want other peoples opinions he shouldnt have posted the pictures
    if he doesn't care what other people think of how it looks why would be bother painting it? just leave it with primer/bondo exposed and spend the money on more performance mods
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    if he doesn't care what other people think of how it looks why would be bother painting it? just leave it with primer/bondo exposed and spend the money on more performance mods
    ha ha yeah ... But i think he likes the way it looks and he wanted to show it off on here... and thats the wrong idea if you dont want other peoples opinions
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

well I think it looks GREAT....for a girl.

its like a guy posting a picture of himself in a really nice dress and asking "what do you think of the dress?"

...and Trainrex, that was NOT a suggestion.

I remember the Green Monster...didn't someone on this board buy it and wreck it like 2 days later?
    Last edited by blarg; 09-22-2005 at 04:20 PM.
    go f*** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    well I think it looks GREAT....for a girl.

its like a guy posting a picture of himself in a really nice dress and asking "what do you think of the dress?"

...and Trainrex, that was NOT a suggestion.

I remember the Green Monster...didn't someone on this board buy it and wreck it like 2 days later?
    the kid that bought the green car had it for about 7 months before he totaled it into a cop car,

also i don't care what anyone thinks of the car, there will always be someone to put you down for something, i personaly don't make fun of other peoples cars, i would say i don't like it and thats it, but most people need to make fun of other to make themselfs feel better, whatever tho, to each there own

nice user title

I'd like to see night pics with the underglows on.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    I'd like to see night pics with the underglows on.
    +++!!!!!11111!!

well whatever color it is....I'm sure its faster than mine.
    go f*** yourself

welcome back evil, and evil's girl.

that green car is a legend as far as i'm concerned. one of the most beautiful WRXs ever on the club.

It was an inspiration for me.

dR

Quote Originally Posted by dark_rex
    welcome back evil, and evil's girl.

that green car is a legend as far as i'm concerned. one of the most beautiful WRXs ever on the club.

It was an inspiration for me.

dR
    +1...that car was unbelieveably hot!
    99 Cutlass - gone
    01 Integra GS-R bolt-ons - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone
    06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 spd - gone
    08 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport - lease turned in
    10 Mazdaspeed 3 SRI/Test Pipe - Current

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast