a new EVIL has emerged - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on a new EVIL has emerged within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; That paint job looks like hard work, but it just looks very immature. It looks like a real nice car ...

That paint job looks like hard work, but it just looks very immature. It looks like a real nice car in the hands of a twelve-year-old. Why didn't you get everyone's opinion beforehand? Whatever, though, it's still a WRX.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I like the flames. I don't mind the color so much, although I wouldn't personally drive a purple car. My only real beef is with the wheels. They look expensive, but I just don't think they look right with the car.
    Try not, do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Mods

Well i like it. But the wheels sorta look like something out of a Dr. Dre video. Its definately a pimp ride!

Official ClubWRX arms dealer SOUTHPAW's Avatar

Question Purple = Gay...?

I don't really think so if it has some balls behind it. I went to NOPI Nationals this past weekend and saw a purple, bugeye WRX... it had a twin turbo 1000+ HP flat six...

*1969 Camaro - Kickin' It Old School
    PICS & MODS

*2005 Corvette C6 - A few APS bolt-ons
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning
    *2003 Subaru WRX - 332 AWHP - SOLD
    PICS & MODS <- Built by XX Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Imports
    what is the difference??

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they're building theirs anticipating sub 10's, isn't yours just for show?

maybe the driver's a girl....then it would be hot. Nothing wrong with it...just looks kinda girly.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

i think it looks kinda high. maybe,if u lower it a lil more, it will look better.
    Yea tru love we can find ourselves
    I call our true identies
    Love ya brudda love ya sista
    Love everyone...the univeral sign
    Ill take it from here

t
    IMO it's sick. Looks like a lot of hardwork and would be more eye catching in public.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but they're building theirs anticipating sub 10's, isn't yours just for show?
    they are anticipating 8s with there car, very nice guys that are building that car

and mine is a daily driver/show car and will be able to back itself up soon, unlike alot of people on the boards i pay for everything myself, my mommy and daddy doesn't buy me whatever i want and pay for everything,

Quote Originally Posted by lotarg
    That paint job looks like hard work, but it just looks very immature. It looks like a real nice car in the hands of a twelve-year-old. Why didn't you get everyone's opinion beforehand? Whatever, though, it's still a WRX.
    why the hell would i need anyones opinion when doing something to my car??? alot of people didn't like my old green wrx when i painted that one, but i did, thats all that matters
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00001.JPG  

yeah so like I said before, there's a difference. Built for show vs. built for go.

yeah so like I said before, there's a difference. Built for show vs. built for go.

purple for go is good, but purple for show is bad,

wow thats a good point,

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Imports
    purple for go is good, but purple for show is bad,

wow thats a good point,
    It's a pro-drag car built to draw attention to it because it's flying, not because it's a turd with a different paint scheme than every other body-kit toting ricer out there.

It's a pro-drag car built to draw attention to it because it's flying, not because it's a turd with a different paint scheme than every other body-kit toting ricer out there.
    oh thats a much better point now,

well I would have to say that the Nopi car looks much better in my opion .. because no big wing, no flames, and no ugly wheels (btw, all my opinion,, which is what you asked for),,, Just because they are both purple doesnt mean they look the same .....
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.