Central Jersey (New Brunswick Area) Meet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Central Jersey (New Brunswick Area) Meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am going to try and put together a meet for the weekend of Nov 2-3 or Nov 9-10. This ...

Central Jersey (New Brunswick Area) Meet

I am going to try and put together a meet for the weekend of Nov 2-3 or Nov 9-10. This will be for clubwrx.net members, their friends, and car enthusiats in general. I have discussed this with MidKnight and he is all for it, so that makes two of us. Who else is interested? I have a few locations in mind, one being Colonial Park which is easily accessable off I-287, the Weston Canal Rd Exit. I will post detailed directions when I know that we have enough people to actually have the meet. So, again, who is interested??? The park has a pretty big lot that should be empty on a chilly November weekend, so 20+ cars could fit easily (which would be awesome if we got that many people together). This will be an informal meet, a chance to get to know some people in the club and see what people have done to their cars and how they have done it. Please respond to this thread as all info on this meet will be posted here. Hope to hear from a lot of you.

-joe

PS - Although I am trying to round up locals, people are welcome to come from as far as they wish!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Lets try to get a good turnout for this meet guys! I would really love to meet some people in the area and have people to share info about my car with! I hope to see everyone out there!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

woohoo, id be down for this,nov 9th would be good for me. maybe you should also try posting this in the i-club just to get more replies.
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx

Ok, that makes three of us. I was going to post on I-club, but I guess I wanted to keep it to clubwrx.net. I don't post on I-club so I would not even know any of those guys if they showed up. The other reason is, this is rather short notice, and ther are TONS of things that are usually planned well in advance on I-club and they tend not to appreciate when we go over there an post for soemthing when they already have plans on that same day. In any event, three is better than two, and hopefully we can get more. Keep posting guys so that we can square a way the details sooner than later.

-joe

I Support ClubWRX
    On either weekend I would much prefer the Sunday (either the 3rd or 10th).... that's just me... if Saturday works better for everyone else, then that's fine.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

New Brunswick is where I work, but it is a big hike for a weekend outing (~30 miles) so I will probably have to bow out. If you picked a day during the week (friday?) I would prob. be able to make it, though I dont think too many others will be up for that.

30 miles ain't that bad!!!!!! I hear ya though, I hate racking the miles up on my car too. Well, so far it looks like Sunday the 10th would be the day to do it. Any other takers out there? I will be bringing some camera gear, so the more cars the better the pictures.

-joe

I Support ClubWRX
    Sunday the 10th sounds great.... WE NEED MORE HEADS!!!!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno

What time are we shooting for? I say 1 o clock?
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx

Things that go BUMP on a Sunday night. We need a few more people, come on guys, where are ya?

-joe

Im down for a meet, i hardly post on here because i mainly post on i-club but check here often. I also work in brunswick so were and what time and im there.
    01 Gsxr 750

Ok, so that makes four of us, which I think is respectable enough to actually go into the particulars. Is everybody cool with Sunday the 10th? I am guessing some time around 12 or 1 will be good, we can figure that out as the date gets closer. My suggestion for the location is Colonial Park, which is right along the canal. Its the Weston Canal Road Exit off of I-287 (I think it is 7 or 8) and is pretty easy to get to once off the highway. It will be fairly quiet on a sunday, there are a bunch of huge parking lots, and its a nice backdrop for some photos (I will be bringing the photo gear). Chime in if you have any problems or other suggestions.

Pitbul09: You can let some guys on I-club know if you want, even though I was thinking that this would be a clubwrx.net event. The more cars the better. I just did not want to post over there and impose myself.

-joe

hey im good for any weekend and any time is cool with me. If you dont want me too post over there i wont, but if i do maybe more ppl would come check out this board. To bad it isnt sooner i have only been to one meet (i-club) and really like to see other ppls set ups.
    01 Gsxr 750

yea definately post up on the i-club just because more people seem to be on there.
    2003 Sonic Yellow Wrx

Since I'm new to this club,I should come out for one of these meets,so I'm down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.