NJ Meet (Near the Shore) - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 70 of 70

This is a discussion on NJ Meet (Near the Shore) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Only three of us coming from SI now...is there anything you need me to bring?...

  1. #61
    Registered User SERacing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    1,819
    Only three of us coming from SI now...is there anything you need me to bring?
    SIRacing.Net

    Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

    does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,936
    Quote Originally Posted by SERacing
    Only three of us coming from SI now...is there anything you need me to bring?
    Not really man. I got all the basics covered. If you wanna bring some kinda side dish you can.
    See ya later dude.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

  4. #63
    Registered User Redline927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,516
    thanks a lot for having us. it was awesome! nice meeting a lot of you guys.

    someone get pics up haha

  5. #64
    Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    thanks a lot for having us. it was awesome! nice meeting a lot of you guys.

    someone get pics up haha
    Yeh man, tommorow morning I will post pics up! Thanks again for coming out, it was such a great turnout!
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

  6. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Boulder CO / Staten Island NY
    Posts
    9
    it was great meeting everyone. i wanted to thank you for the great hospitality. and a big thanks to your dad for letting us all hang out. i might be heading out to etown one last time before i head back west. i was thinking wed night if nothing else is going on. if anyone wants to go let me know and we'll meet up.

  7. #66
    Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,936
    Quote Originally Posted by 05SilverSti
    it was great meeting everyone. i wanted to thank you for the great hospitality. and a big thanks to your dad for letting us all hang out. i might be heading out to etown one last time before i head back west. i was thinking wed night if nothing else is going on. if anyone wants to go let me know and we'll meet up.
    It was awesome meeting you to man. Awesome, awesome STI you got there. If the weather is nice, E-town wouldnt be such a bad idea, hopefully my first week back to school won't be to hectic.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

  8. #67
    Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,936
    O BTW, here's some pics.
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y138/X...X%20meet/?sc=1
    Uncle Lewie.
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

  9. #68
    Registered User Mr Kooyulator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,038
    hey mang! thanks for having me and the subiegirl over your place. nice cars, good people, it was a good time. we'll have to meet up again, maybe at my house?!


    -x-tian
    <= i plan on abducting her in the wag

  10. #69
    Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kooyulator
    hey mang! thanks for having me and the subiegirl over your place. nice cars, good people, it was a good time. we'll have to meet up again, maybe at my house?!


    -x-tian
    Yeh dude it was an awesome time. If you wanna have subies over let me know, im there.
    Uncle Lewie (jordon)
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

  11. #70
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Boulder CO / Staten Island NY
    Posts
    9
    well just seeing if you guys still want to go to the track. myself, john, and mike should all be going. we will probably leave si around 6 or so. let me know

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •