Someone Broke into My WRX! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Someone Broke into My WRX! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Good seeing you again, Andy! When are you going to wake up early enough to actually PARTICIPATE in one of ...

Good seeing you again, Andy! When are you going to wake up early enough to actually PARTICIPATE in one of those autocrosses? Put some of that good stuff in your car to use?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Criminals suck

Originally posted by TurbeauxREX
    There was a story here recently (New Orleans) in the news. This dude was up at ~4AM and heard someone in his parking lot (at his apartment). He looked out of his second floor window, with his 9mm, and saw two thugs approaching his car. He saw them just leave another car, so he knew what's up. Well, he dropped one of them from 40 yards. One shot, problem gone.
    I heard a similar story a couple of days ago. A co-worker told me that a neighbor of his kept getting his car screwed with, and suspected a homless guy. So his neighbor waited for the homeless man with a shotgun. The homelss guy broke into the car yet again, and the neighbor basically shot a leg off.

The neighbor did about 4 years in jail. He told my co-worker: "Yeah, but even in jail, I knew, that guy is missing one leg." In other words, the neighbor thought it was worth it.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

one day ...

yeah i should wake up early now thanks to DSTime

since sunrise is a hour earlier

That sux, b. You need a sign that says, "There is nothing valuable in this vehicle." I've actually seen them. NJSubietech has the most amazing alarm on the planet. You should talk to him about security. Good thing you didn't leave your Rolex in the armrest!

-Jim

sorry to hear about your loss (window)!
    La Fee Verte
    Subaru 2002 Impreza WRX Sedan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.