Can anyone recommend a cheap/decent place to get some parts painted OEM silver in NJ

This is a discussion on Can anyone recommend a cheap/decent place to get some parts painted OEM silver in NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Can anyone recommend a cheap and decent place to get some parts painted Planitum silver in the central NJ area? ...

Can anyone recommend a cheap/decent place to get some parts painted OEM silver in NJ

Can anyone recommend a cheap and decent place to get some parts painted Planitum silver in the central NJ area? Specifically I want to get the black pieces on the OEM body kit painted OEM silver. Thanks
    ... The last place i went to wanted 150 bux, which is ridiculous..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

$150 isn't so bad for good professional work. To replace and paint my bumper cover was quoted at over $500 ($178 for the bumper cover rest was paint and labor). I just bought a quart of PSM paint with clearcoat and solvents for $135 and I didn't even buy the optional catalyst (at least another $20-25). These two stage paints can be expensive. But now I have enough to almost paint the entire car .

Dale

if you are talkn about ur sideskirts, i can get them done for you for $90...

email me Hassassin0@aol.com
    or IM Hassassin0
    241HP 241TQ
    Altezza Power
    --------------------------------------
    AEM Cold Air Intake
    Godspeed Uppipe
    Godspeed Downpipe
    HKS Carbon-Ti Hiper Exhaust
    Samco Intercooler Hoses
    TXS TMIC v2