2nd Annual Fall Foliage Fun Run - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2nd Annual Fall Foliage Fun Run within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; WRX-ERROR Thanks so much! I would have no problem doing that. tturbotom, Do you think the dealer would mind if ...

WRX-ERROR
    Thanks so much! I would have no problem doing that.

tturbotom,
    Do you think the dealer would mind if we did this and left my wheels there during the drive?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by boolean
    i'm re-entering the subaru community after having various life events happen. i'm going to make it to this, with a navigator this time! the first one of these was a lot of fun, i'm sad that i missed the spring fun run. thanks for organizing this again!
    Don't forget your camera

Quote Originally Posted by kushdogg
    tturbotom,
    Do you think the dealer would mind if we did this and left my wheels there during the drive?
    I doubt it would be an issue. Worst case scenario, you could leave you wheels at my house. I live only minutes from the dealer.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Just bought my 05 Wrx Wagon and am planning on attending this. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Look forward to this

I have added a possible attendance list for the run. Check the bottom fo the first post. If you wish to be added to or removed from the list let me know.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

what is the attendance fee for this run if there even is one?

There is no fee. Just have a good time.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Wagon Train

If there are enough of us, I'd love to lead a WAGON TRAIN .
    My only worry would be slowing you down.
    Seriously, wagon owners, let me know what you all think about an all wagon train.

David 'still stock' Bleurex
    Last edited by David Bleurex; 08-29-2005 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Bleurex
    If there are enough of us, I'd love to lead a WAGON TRAIN .
    My only worry would be slowing you down.
    Seriously, wagon owners, let me know what you all think about an all wagon train.

David 'still stock' Bleurex
    Dont worry about slowing people down in a wagon run as I am still a stock wagon. We can hang together as the stock wagon duo on this one....

Quote Originally Posted by njazwrx
    Dont worry about slowing people down in a wagon run as I am still a stock wagon. We can hang together as the stock wagon duo on this one....

Well, that's two of us. There are some heavily modded wagons out there. While egregiously exceeding speed limits isn't advised, accelerating _TO_ those limits is probably mandatory ;-)

Maybe I should be sweeper this time :-) (that's caboose for you Railroad Buffs)

I am just going to enjoy the scenery, meet some fellow owners, and have fun doing the trivia. Not worried about being the fastest or the slowest. At least there is gonna be another wagon there so I dont feel left out. Im prob. the only 22yr old owner of a Wagon that will be there too

i'm definitely bringing the camera again, i may also be able to get my friend's video camera (would be cool to record the hill climbs and such).

i would be up for a wagon train too! i'm still stock, but I do have good tires on there. also I'm a 23 year old wagon owner (got it when i was 22 though, hah!)
    superwagon!

Count me in, sounds like a blast!!

Quote Originally Posted by njazwrx
    I am just going to enjoy the scenery, meet some fellow owners, and have fun doing the trivia. Not worried about being the fastest or the slowest. At least there is gonna be another wagon there so I dont feel left out. Im prob. the only 22yr old owner of a Wagon that will be there too
    Dude!
    That's my reasons, too, so WAGONS, HO!

I'm an older owner but have driven Subaru since '79. All wagons. GL, Loyale, Impreza.

Well I just did some major upgrading to my suspension and looking forward to seeing how she handles the twisties. But since I'm going to be a lead car I wont be going crazy.
    2002 PSM utec Stage 4
    Mods

Lightbulb Passing the slow-pokes: Just an idea

I do have an idea for the faster folks. This goes everywhere except on the Interstate.
    Pass, but do so respectfully and one car at a time. If you are behind me, for instance, and you wanted to pass, flash your brights a few times and watch carefully for when I can find a spot to pull to the right in a pass-safe area. When you see that occur, pass with all speed and consideration for the others on the road. There should always be plenty of room between Boxcars, er WRX-Cars. Once again, in the interest of safety; Safety is the absolute number one consideration in doing anything like this. I know you all know this but it doen't hurt repeating in print.

David "stock" Bleurex

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.