2nd Annual Fall Foliage Fun Run - Page 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

This is a discussion on 2nd Annual Fall Foliage Fun Run within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Cool! I'm around Lancaster... so I can pretty much pee on York from where I am. So Dogfish as in ...

Saweet

Cool! I'm around Lancaster... so I can pretty much pee on York from where I am.

So Dogfish as in the brewery? And Victory as in the Brewery?!? Mmmm... I like the horizontal ale...
    Then after the two breweries, you York up everything in the bathroom. har har!

Anywho, are you guys emailing or on another thread on here that I should subscribe to?
    Hawkeye - 808
    2006 WRB Wagon
    mod list http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/2188188-post359.html - hopefully.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I currently don't have plans of having another fun run. But if you want, I am willing to share all of the directions from previous runs.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by tturbotom View Post
    I currently don't have plans of having another fun run. But if you want, I am willing to share all of the directions from previous runs.
    Please do! You can PM/email them to me. Or post them up here for all.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    Cool! I'm around Lancaster... so I can pretty much pee on York from where I am.

So Dogfish as in the brewery? And Victory as in the Brewery?!? Mmmm... I like the horizontal ale...
    Then after the two breweries, you York up everything in the bathroom. har har!

Anywho, are you guys emailing or on another thread on here that I should subscribe to?
    There are threads for all 3 in the Tri-State Regional forum

And yes, both DFH and Victory are brewery meets. We have quite a few beer enthusiasts amongst the local subie crew.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Quote Originally Posted by kushdogg View Post
    Please do! You can PM/email them to me. Or post them up here for all.
    Here are all the directions I could find. I have another set from the 1st fun somewhere, but I have to dig around in the computer to find them. Drive these roads at your own risk. Some of these roads are very twisty and narrow. There is a section of road in the Midnight Coffee Rally directions that is "OFF ROAD" (in the dirt) so use extra caution on those roads. Another note about the Midnight Coffee Rally directions; they were made with night driving in mind so driving them in the day time might yield more traffic.

Spring Fun Run
    Fall Foliage Fun Run
    Midnight Coffee Rally
    2nd Annual Fall Foliage Fun Run
    Fun Run in the Sun Group1
    Fun Run in the Sun Group2
    Last edited by tturbotom; 07-02-2007 at 07:57 PM.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Banned
    Tom, what goes on up north and west? Last thing I did was Coffee Rally. Hope things are well.

Quote Originally Posted by tturbotom View Post
    Here are all the directions I could find. I have another set from the 1st fun somewhere, but I have to dig around in the computer to find them. Drive these roads at your own risk. Some of these roads are very twisty and narrow. There is a section of road in the Midnight Coffee Rally directions that is "OFF ROAD" (in the dirt) so use extra caution on those roads. Another note about the Midnight Coffee Rally directions; they were made with night driving in mind so driving them in the day time might yield more traffic.

Spring Fun Run
    Fall Foliage Fun Run
    Midnight Coffee Rally
    2nd Annual Fall Foliage Fun Run
    Fun Run in the Sun Group1
    Fun Run in the Sun Group2
    Awesome! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by mbs627 View Post
    Tom, what goes on up north and west? Last thing I did was Coffee Rally. Hope things are well.
    Things are good. Busy as usual, but good.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

If anyone plans on doing one of these drives let me know. If I am around I could join you and play tour guide.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.