HELP! mod friendly dealerships!

This is a discussion on HELP! mod friendly dealerships! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I need to know some mod friendly dealerships on NJ or Philly area. I need some g sensors or dccd ...

HELP! mod friendly dealerships!

I need to know some mod friendly dealerships on NJ or Philly area. I need some g sensors or dccd control module replaced. I want it done under warranty and done want to strip the car down. Mods include, springs, full catless exhaust, grounding kit, bov, aftermarket wheels (which shouldnt mean ****), need to know asap, thanks
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nothing?
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

Yea, I have no idea, but would like to know myself. I'd like to know if i should start now or wait for my warranty to run out... at which point I'd buy an extended warranty.

Somebody told me that colonial might be good and there is another one in trenton but i cant remember the name of it? anybody have any info on these?

I Support ClubWRX
    I wish I had Gillman Subaru near me:

http://www.hotsubaru.com/

Looks like dealer approved mods. The service manager from my dealership has been cool about what I have done so far. Have not had to test the warranty yet though ...