need help friends car got stolen!

This is a discussion on need help friends car got stolen! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys I need help please be on a look out for an WRB 02 with cf hood eyelids front ...

need help friends car got stolen!

Hey guys I need help please be on a look out for an WRB 02 with cf hood eyelids front lip te37 replicas gunmetal wingless. got stolen today at 2 in the morning at sayreville nj. thanks for your help. for any info jus email me at chetpelino@yahoo.com or drop by www.njic.net thanks.
    JDM is a mentality, an attitude, a culture, a desire and philosophy!

WWW.Ilovewired.COM

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry to hear the bad news about your friends WRX, I'll be all over New Jersey today so I'll be looking. Hope you get it back soon minus damage. Do you know the plate number? Let us know the outcome and good luck.
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

No I dont know his plate number but I would be talking to him in a while so I would be posting as much info as I can.
    JDM is a mentality, an attitude, a culture, a desire and philosophy!

WWW.Ilovewired.COM

thanks for the post chet. yeah so them punk b!tches strike again!! be on a look out for it guys..my luck has gone to its worse! my cousins and a couple of friends of mine were out shootin some pool at prime time billiards in sayreville last night from 10pm til 2am when all i saw was a piece of the drivers side floor mat when we got out! btw my other friend came along late at 10.30pm when he noticed a silver wrx parked right in front of mine with 3 guys just (chillen)?
    so if your on here and if you happen to OWN that rex, please do share of any noticeable
    suspicion

684 SUM, CT plates

i will def keep a look out for it in the allentown area incase its up my way....+1 on the plate...itll help up point the exact car out better
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Sorry to hear about your loss. Makes me worried since I'm looking at houses in the Old Bridge and Sayreville sections. I may gete rid of my car once I move to NJ and buy something else. then again, I guess all nice cars are prone to being stolen in NJ.

This really sucks!

that sucks

did he have any security devices on the car? any update on the car yet?
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    i know who stole it, i dont know if you already received the information. but PM if u need the guys car make and numbers. The guy actually came up to me to sell me ur hood, and ur car...
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

i just saw that car like a week ago
    good luck finding it
    TXS STG 4 VF34 04' JBP Wagon RIP
    new ride JBP STI
    35R,Meth,850Cc's,hydra,TXS fmic,perrin dp,hush,sound stuff
    motor build in progress

Jack ,
    did u get in touch with D?
    Hope you found the car by now or have some leads