Anyone know of a good install shop in Albany or surrounding area? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Anyone know of a good install shop in Albany or surrounding area? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; adam the owner of apg is a personal friend of mine they have very competative prices and they do an ...

adam the owner of apg is a personal friend of mine they have very competative prices and they do an extremely good job they have done some work on my x i would give them a call make sure you ask for adam and tell him sisco reffered you he will hook you up!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

warning

APG are a bunch of idiots sometimes though.

it took them 3 weeks to freaking order my 3pillar pod, and each week that had a new excuse.

Not to mention they dont really follow the rules, my gf returned parts to them and got a cash refund, they bull****ted me and told me I only can have credit.

they probably can handle installs fine.. but the seem to not really know what works and what doesnt.

nother examples is my gf ordered reverse glow guages for her mustang, they told her what she needed, and ordered them, they installed them and gave her the car back, with Mustang GT guages, so she has about a 30 MPH difference in how fast she was going, and to make it worst, APG didnt even realize this until she showed it to them..

blah, i never will do business with them again. i find ebay much more easier on the wallet, and a weekend with my tools aswell.
    2003 WRB WRX 5 spd
    wrxrus.com
    onewebway.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12